X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get my NGB 22 form?

Hi how can a person go about getting a copy of their NGB 22 form? I ask because besides the fact that I should just have it I'm also putting something togther and just realized that I'm going to need it inaddition to my DD 214 form which I have. I'm from NY if that helps.

How long ago were you discharged? Sometimes the state takes a while getting the 22 cut. If you've been out for a bit and still never got it in the mail then you can contact the Historical Records section at your state headquarters.

Comment

Also check [URL="https://ompf.hoffman.army.mil/"]OMPF[/URL].

Comment

Will Do Sergeant and Sir I just checked it but it's the starngest things iPerms has everysingle other document that I ever signed or was given except for the NGB 22. If the reason why I needed it wasn't so serious I would be laughing now.

Comment

[QUOTE=hrotccadet]iPerms has everysingle other document that I ever signed[/QUOTE]

My iperms only contains a single piece of paper attaching me to RSP until I finish all of my IADT. :D

Comment

Really thats it huh?

Comment

Wow iPerms doesn't have it, my unit that I was going to drill with doesn't have it, so I'm going to pray that the National Archives or NY state has it some where in it's archives. This is seriouslly getting ridiculius!:confused:

Comment

I'm concerned because I don't want to proceed without it. Plus I want to make sure that the Guard doesn't give me a different type of discharge that is different from my DD 214 form. Man i can't believe it's gotten to this point.:mad:

Comment

Any word on this situation

Comment

Working...
                  X