X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free time at BOLC 2?

I'm leaving for BOLC 2 in march for either GA or OK, and then QMBOLC 3 in VA.. I was wondering:
    1) How much free time do you get during BOLC 2?
    2) Free time during BOLC 3?
    3) What are the living quarters like in BOLC 2?
    4) Living Quarters in BOLC 3?

Thanks for the info.

[QUOTE=EOrsini]I'm leaving for BOLC 2 in march for either GA or OK, and then QMBOLC 3 in VA.. I was wondering:
    1) How much free time do you get during BOLC 2?
    2) Free time during BOLC 3?
    3) What are the living quarters like in BOLC 2?
    4) Living Quarters in BOLC 3?

Thanks for the info.[/QUOTE]

[url]http://www.1800goguard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12835[/url]

By the way, how long did you have (or want) to wait between OCS and BOLC II/III?

Comment

It answered most of my questions but I still didn't find out about the living quarters for BOLC 2 & 3??

And I didn't do OCS, i was an ROTC Cadet. I was enlisted and got sick of getting deployed while attending school so i did that. I've been waiting 6-7 months now to leave for BOLC...

Comment

Hey LT, I can only tell you what I experienced. I was at Ft. Sill fall of 07 for BOLCII and at Ft. Jackson for BOLCIII. Anyway, BOLCII we were in dorm style housing. All the rooms had two or three guys or girls to a room. Walk to chow, gym, but nothing was that far. Decent rooms for 7 weeks. Computer lab and tv on main floor.

At Ft. Jackson we all had our own rooms, with kitchen, right across from our classrooms. Only bad thing was when I walked in on the maid taking a dump in my room (in the bathroom of course). She had all the doors open. It was quite a site. Anyway good luck!

Comment

Thanks.. I figured BOLC 2 would be something gay like that, but it's nice to hear that its more like the single officer's quarters on post. I'm just excited to make some decent money while I out there. I need it lol.

Comment

Working...
          X