X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ELS'd for "Fraudulent Enlistment"

My brother just came back from Marine Corps boot camp a few days ago after being ELS'd for "fraudulent enlistment". He came out with General Discharge, and his character of service is considered uncharacterized. When he was in boot camp he didn't want to be there, so he decided to make up a terrible medical history that involved taking medicine for depression, having trouble eating + sleeping, and a suicide plan. The thing is what he received "fraudulent enlistment" for isn't even real. The jackass keeps going on about the Marine Corps now, and how he wants back in. He even has fond memories of getting chewed out by his Drill Instructor.

Just a few fast questions here.

1) Can he get the fraudulent enlistment changed since his medical problems are non-existent?

2) Can he come back to the Marine Corps?

Here are his codes.
    Block 25: MARCORSEPMAN par 6204.3
    Block 26: JDA1
    Block 27: RE-3F

3) Doesn't the military have the power to go through someone's medical records? I was surprised they kicked him out by believing every word he gave to them.

4) Does this affect any future employment for him?

Sorry, I wouldnt want him. Too much of a weak link. Tell him to look at 4th Bn Marines and they can hack it. You cant handle Marine Boot, you cant handle the Corps. IET is the easiest it gets, just minus the hazing. Well you get hazed when you hit Fleet Marine Force as well.

4th BN=women marine recruits.

Whenever it has RE-3 something in the Marines; its basically a killer (to re-enter the Marines). He can try Guard in a few years. Plus he was a liar for making that up. If you lie, your credibility is out the water. Now, he doesnt have honor as well; hence the general.

Amazing not a full honorable but general under honorable. Not good at all, especially if received during boot camp.

In my eyes, he is not Marine material and doesnt deserve to earn the title of United States Marine.
    Last edited by WO1 Quinones; December 18th, 2008, 09:31 AM.

Comment

oh hellsssssssssssss no

here it comes lol
      [URL="http://www.800goguard.com/forums/member.php?u=17229"]7011USMC[/URL] Replying to Thread
      [URL="http://www.800goguard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12415"]ELS'd for "Fraudulent Enlistment"[/URL]

IMHO, I think its not the brother but the failed recruit.

I didnt answer question 3 and 4 due to the shock factor of the post.

Question #3 - Its like a murderer who fakely pulls the went psycho factor and all the psychiatrists confirm that this person is a mental case. Point being, you can play crazy if you want and why would the doctor's try to gamble with if he is telling the truth or not. He wanted out so fine, but they are going to make sure he is not coming back in. This was just boot; not even a Marine in the fleet looking for a section 8.

Question #4 - Depends on the job. If for law enforcement/corrections or some position requiring a DD214 form to be submitted; yes, it might be a factor.
      Last edited by WO1 Quinones; December 18th, 2008, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Is this for real!? If so I think the Marine Corps did an excellent job ridding themselves of "dead weight". What was he thinking? Everybody wants the prestige, honor, and glory... the benefit of earning the Eagle, Globe and Anchor. We just don't give it out; It has to be earned (poolie, recruit, then Marine)! Funny thing even in the 4th RTB, those ladies would have choked his b-it-ch a$$ out. To answer your question h-e-ll could freeze over before the Marine Corps would even consider bringing his sorry arse back in. He will have to live with that disgrace the rest of his life. As far as being a non-hacker, quiter, cheater and a liar. I'd say those are excellent traits and he may find employment in the fast food industry.:D

Comment

Unfortunate, but the military in general is extremely unforgiving of such acts. He knew what he was doing. He knew what he would have to live with.

We all make mistakes, but some of them are near impossible or impossible to rectify.

Comment

[quote=7011USMC]Is this for real!? If so I think the Marine Corps did an excellent job ridding themselves of "dead weight". What was he thinking? Everybody wants the prestige, honor, and glory... the benefit of earning the Eagle, Globe and Anchor. We just don't give it out; It has to be earned (poolie, recruit, then Marine)! Funny thing even in the 4th RTB, those ladies would have choked his b-it-ch a$$ out. To answer your question h-e-ll could freeze over before the Marine Corps would even consider bringing his sorry arse back in. He will have to live with that disgrace the rest of his life. As far as being a non-hacker, quiter, cheater and a liar. I'd say those are excellent traits and he may find employment in the fast food industry.:D[/quote]

Way better than Chester Puller or Presley O'Bannon would have said.

You dont even rate this position lol
            [URL="http://www.grunt.com/downloads/olddevildog.ico"]http://www.grunt.com/downloads/olddevildog.ico[/URL] Devil pup!!!

but he made it out luckily instead of the a la full metal jacket blanket party. In my day, we didnt use soaps in the towels. You either got punched in the face; slammed with a combat boot; covers put over your face with everyone taking shots all over your body or spit on or all of them at one time.
            Last edited by WO1 Quinones; December 18th, 2008, 09:50 AM.

Comment

[QUOTE=Silent]
              3) Doesn't the military have the power to go through someone's medical records? I was surprised they kicked him out by believing every word he gave to them.
              [/QUOTE]

Good point - they should have polygraphed him, too, to see if he was lying about the excuses that he was making to get sent home.

Maybe this should have happened...

Silent's brother: "I'm insane - you should kick me out."
              DS: "Oh pleeeeeeaaaaaaase don't go!"

C'mon.

Comment

[quote=chd]Good point - they should have polygraphed him, too, to see if he was lying about the excuses that he was making to get sent home.

Maybe this should have happened...

Silent's brother: "I'm insane - you should kick me out."
                DS: "Oh pleeeeeeaaaaaaase don't go!"

C'mon.[/quote]

good point.
                minor correction to your post

DS to DI

Comment

[QUOTE=WO1 Quinones]good point.
                  minor correction to your post

DS to DI[/QUOTE]

Sorry, Q. I'm still but an Army wannabee. Hopefully not for much longer...

Comment

I really wanted to say this
                    DI: "I will gladly kick you out"!! (at the same time kicking the recruit with his size 12s in the crack of his a**!)

Comment

I would bet that this wanna be Marine will run around telling everyone he was in the Marines..... makes me sick.

I had a run in with some jacka55 the other day that told me he was a Marine, so I proudly showed him my EGA tattoo on my hand and he clamed up after I asked him when and where. His little lady friend later told me he was put out after 3 weeks of boot camp.

Comment

Why did we get a guy trying to get in the Marines on a ARMY NG site? Guess the reputation of Chief and 7011USMC and their Marine condolence support group is really taking off!!!:D Why do we never get the lost Coast Guard person?

Comment

I think its Phantom creating Phantom accounts creating this bogus marine story so he can have fun with us lol.

But if he is legit and cant get the Gold (USMC) and Silver (AD Army) due to a harder waiver; then its might as well as try for the Bronze (Reserves and NG) lol.

If you fail CG boot, then you might as well remain a four-leaf clover club instructor.
                          Last edited by WO1 Quinones; December 19th, 2008, 04:36 AM.

Comment

I second or third the Heeelllss no. MCRD did and does a great job of weeding this kind out. How long did he last in boot? sounds like he pulled the moment of truth moment after he had shiet his pants and was like what did I do. Would of been a shiet bird anyways. Hey he can always go high end burger flipper at In N Out.

Comment

IMHO, I will be embarrassed to post stuff like that not knowing if other former-devil dogs were on this site. My USMC tat is on my upper arm. Couldnt put anything on the hand or knuckles.

Comment

Working...
                              X