X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I Check My Fed Rec Status?

From any source other than the OSM. Can anyone kindly provide guidance?

Thanks!
    Last edited by serega; September 18th, 2009, 04:37 PM.

Re: How do I Check My Fed Rec Status?

[QUOTE=serega]From any source other than the OSM. Can anyone kindly provide guidance?

Thanks![/QUOTE]

Wish I had a different answer...but the OSM is your Gatekeeper.

[B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"]Are YOU the Keymaster?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
    [IMG]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2276/2211441146_ea90c7d63c.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

I just assumed that when I logged into AKO and a gold bar appeared by my name I was good to go. I don't know if that is true or not.

Comment

Man the OSM is the Gatekeeper!!! Sorry to hear that California has like 300 O.C. and 4 OSM's......

Comment

Log into GKO, requires a CAC, on the menu bar across the top hit the applications button. There is a link about halfway down on the left hand side that says fed rec packet status.... requires CAC login again.... search for your name.

YOu may have to click on ARNG before you get the applications menu. I can't remember right thsi second.

Comment

That actually is a picture of one of them...And CPT(P) Day just called to ask about the status of several officer leads...again...and again...

Comment

[QUOTE=SGTHess]Log into GKO, requires a CAC, on the menu bar across the top hit the applications button. There is a link about halfway down on the left hand side that says fed rec packet status.... requires CAC login again.... search for your name.

YOu may have to click on ARNG before you get the applications menu. I can't remember right thsi second.[/QUOTE]
              It's under officer management or something like that, in the personnel section. It'll tell you the exact status as of the previous day or something along those lines. I remember checking that thing every few days for a couple months waiting to see it pop.

Comment

Haha, you are right, sir my OSM IS my gatekeeper.

SGT Hess, thanks for the gouge, I found the link.

My packet got Fed Recd in the August board, do you think it is too early for it to be in the system? According to GKO, its quite a process to publish it.

Thank so much for the info!
                Last edited by serega; September 19th, 2009, 12:49 AM.

Comment

Are you talking about fedrec'd as a LT or as an OC. Cause there is no such thing for OCs. That's just not understanding the process. You're an OC when they BN Cdr that's over OCS for your state signs a 4187 & it's published in orders.

Some states do a board before you start OCS or WOCS that is the interview portion. All states do a required board after where they review your paperwork for meeting federal standards & RECOMMEND federal recognition through channels. You are fedrec'd when that's fully reviewed & signed by a myriad of folks in DC.

Comment

Roger, makes sense, sir.

Comment

I realize this post is dated but wanted to add that the Federal Recognition Packet Status is now available on the Career Center My Soldier Data product. Officers undergoing Federal Recognition can view their packet status as well as other data elements that define their military career on the My Soldier Data site.

Comment

Working...
                      X