X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Oakley Gov Discount

I kinda "puckered up" myself when Phantom sent that, thinking "man, that guy is goooood!!"

Comment

You never know how far someones reach can be. Now back to the talk of Good Discounted Eye Pro, at Low Low Everything must go prices!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=SteveLord]I just ordered some for a co-worker. His case came yesterday...separate from his glasses which haven't come yet. Anticipate a week for shipping.[/QUOTE]

A WEEK???? I've been waiting for a month now, still not here!

Comment

Maybe your order is on back-order (out of stock). This happened to some Canteen glasses I ordered but after three and a half weeks I just cancelled the order. They're normally good about telling you what's back-ordered before you buy...

Comment

Everything is on Backorder it seems :(

Comment

[QUOTE=Dave-O]Everything is on Backorder it seems :([/QUOTE]

Cause alot of people are finding out about this site now. but its worth the wait. PS- DONT BUY THE OAKLEY BOOTS FROM ANYWHERE BUT THIS SITE! This site made a reinforced sole all the way around to hold it to the boot. If you look at other sites, the most its ever been reinforced is the toe. They take care of their soldiers, don't get the Foakleys!

Comment

I just ordered the fuel cells with the american flag logo for 55 bucks. 120 retail. Great site/post!
                Last edited by 11b_Orguard; May 5th, 2011, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X