X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vtac Sling

Viking Tactics Sling is an adjustable rifle that allows the shooter to ratchet down the tension in the sling making him/herself a more stable shooter. The design is ridicously simple its a ruck strap and buckle. There is a free running tail end that you may not like as you could get snagged on things (that falls under situational awareness) know your gear and how it works! For my money its a great piece of equipment.

Re: Vtac Sling

How Much did this cost?

Comment

[QUOTE=fish29;91475]Viking Tactics Sling is an adjustable rifle that allows the shooter to ratchet down the tension in the sling making him/herself a more stable shooter. The design is ridicously simple its a ruck strap and buckle. There is a free running tail end that you may not like as you could get snagged on things (that falls under situational awareness) know your gear and how it works! For my money its a great piece of equipment.[/QUOTE]

It looks like a pretty good sling. Anyone have any other recommendations out there?

Comment

The VTAC is the best sling I have ever used. I will never go back to a 3 point or 1 point. If I lose my VTAC on my upcoming deployment I will employ a 1 point with a carabiner that is attached to my kit.

Comment

Working...
        X