X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laundry at Ft Benning?

Are the washer and dryers at Ft Benning coin operated? I ship out on the 6th and need to know if I should go ahead and take a roll of quarters withy me.:D

I sure hope someone with some more recent info answers you but, 24 years ago the ones on Harmony Church did not cost anything but sweat.

Comment

I went to benning last summer June of 08'. They have free washers and dryers for pvts to use during training. Word of advice never leave your stuff unattened,put your name on everything, and if you have someone do it for you make sure you can trust them.

Comment

Put your name on everything. It's free washing. Watch your stuff the entire time if you can.

Comment

I need to have my ACUs dried clean...Its the only way:rolleyes:

Comment

Good luck with that. It's not the only way lol

Comment

Just a little question about the ending of BCT!!

I ship out 20090706 to Ft Leonard Wood. I was curious if there was any way that I could find out when the parents weekend would be so I can let my family know so they can get a hotel and all of that before I ship or in time so we know they have a room and all of that. Well any advice would be nice. Thanks for everything in advance.....

Comment

The first week when you get to your company everyone will sign their name to a pre-written letter telling them when graduation is etc.

Comment

[QUOTE=cheeseman]Good luck with that. It's not the only way lol[/QUOTE]

I HAVE to make sure that my uniforms look as good on me as I look in them ;)

Comment

Your platoon will share a handful with another platoon. As previously stated, NEVER leave your laundry unattended for too long. People will pull wet clothes out and let it sit there so they can throw their stuff in. People will cut in the line of laundry bags.

Comment

[QUOTE=SteveLord]Your platoon will share a handful with another platoon. As previously stated, NEVER leave your laundry unattended for too long. People will pull wet clothes out and let it sit there so they can throw their stuff in. People will cut in the line of laundry bags.[/QUOTE]

Well then I just aint doing any laundry!! That will show them:eek:

Comment

Re: Laundry at Ft Benning?

[QUOTE=SteveLord]Your platoon will share a handful with another platoon. As previously stated, NEVER leave your laundry unattended for too long. People will pull wet clothes out and let it sit there so they can throw their stuff in. People will cut in the line of laundry bags.[/QUOTE]

How I got my first counseling for fighting

Comment

Re: Laundry at Ft Benning?

i just graduated last friday( not the one that just passed). the laundry was completely free. If you weren't watching it it's also completely free for someone to steal. So label and watch your gear.

Comment

Working...
                          X