X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 88M AIT School! Can't Wait!

Hello all. I have to agree with some of the posts. AIT is very undisciplined compared to Knox! I am just starting week 2 tomorrow. Week 1 was a boring class time. Passed the GK test the 1t time no prob. We had a 35% failure rate I think for my class of 102. They just didn't study! It was easy.

5 ton begins tomorrow. Can't wait! We have been cut down to 6 weeks from 7 weeks. I think it is the FTX that they are cutting out due to extreme temps during that time period. We will graduate on the 25th of November unless they cut out the 2nd week of 5 ton like we are hearing. Who knows. I too am with Alpha company. We have a great bunch of Cadre here. They are all very professional yet friendly. Unlike Knox. I will not say many nice things about my Knox DS's. But that is me :)

Well gotta run. Dinner calls. Oh, and we had an off post pass our 1st weekend. They said that it was SUPER rare. Was fun though. We get an on post pass each weekend so long as the bayis clean.

Laterz!

Comment

One more thing....Alpha Co, 58th Trans allows ALL electronics from day one! Even TV's with Xbox. No joke.

Comment

whos your cadre? I had sfc newton, ssg franklin, and ssg rogan. I think ssg franklin left to go airborne and ssg rogan was getting stationed some place else. I know theres a few others for the other group, I just forgot their names I know the other two cadre male sgts were cool, the women sgt with real short hair boy... when we first got there she use to smoke the **** out of us...

Comment

Working...
        X