X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 88m vs. 92f pro's and con's

I would like to know what some of the pro's and con's to both of these mos's . I know that thay are both important in there own special ways just wanted some input from someone that is currently in one of these or knows so more info. I talked with a recruiter and I do have some but very limited info just basically what was already stated online. Thanks for the help!

One of the good things for an 88m is you can test to get your CDL right out of AIT (at least that is how it is in LA).

Comment

I think 88m is a great MOS but this is coming from what I have observed as I am just a pogey nurse that drives nothing bigger than her gas guzzling SUV. My state is currently MOBing a transportation unit and from talking with them, these guys love it and have great civilian jobs even in this bad economy.

The 92F is also a valued MOS, but you WILL be exposed to environmental hazards in this job. I track the 92Fs that are full time technicians for benzene and other fuel related hazards.

Comment

[QUOTE=QuantumRN]I think 88m is a great MOS but this is coming from what I have observed as I am just a pogey nurse that drives nothing bigger than her gas guzzling SUV. My state is currently MOBing a transportation unit and from talking with them, these guys love it and have great civilian jobs even in this bad economy.

The 92F is also a valued MOS, but you WILL be exposed to environmental hazards in this job. I track the 92Fs that are full time technicians for benzene and other fuel related hazards.[/QUOTE]

Both jobs are pretty F*ing ballzy...

The most craziest stories I've ever heard in my life is from 88Mikes on Convoy duty, and the Fuelers trying to get from point A to point B loaded with fuel...

To the Op...

Good luck dude, and thank you for your decision.

Comment

Working...
        X