X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ft. benning reception

at reception in ft. benning, what does the medical portion entail? do they re-test your color vision? i failed the dot test and just barely passed the red green light test at meps, so im nervous that if they re-test color vision at reception i might fail and everything will get messed up.

[QUOTE=PFC-ROSIAK11C]at reception in ft. benning, what does the medical portion entail? do they re-test your color vision? i failed the dot test and just barely passed the red green light test at meps, so im nervous that if they re-test color vision at reception i might fail and everything will get messed up.[/QUOTE]

They tell you that they really don't care what you told MEPS b/c all they truly care about is if you had cancer or something real serious before. They did the color test and they haul *** doing it. They do everything I guess. Take xray of teeth, shots, etc. Oh yea, most of all WAIT IN LINE. God Bless you. 30th can suck my dick.

Comment

i hope it works out, thanks for the motivation. all i want is to be army infantry, lean mean and green!

Comment

so whats the process like? are they strict? if i already passed at meps why would they give me a hard time? please give me tips/info.

Comment

[QUOTE=PFC-ROSIAK11C]so whats the process like? are they strict? if i already passed at meps why would they give me a hard time? please give me tips/info.[/QUOTE]

No less strict. Did you not read what I wrote? They don't give a **** about what you have unless you have cancer or something of that serious nature. It just a long week man. Just a ton of lines. Yea they are mean. They have to be to process that many people.

Comment

alright thanks, much appreciated.

Comment

Re: ft. benning reception

30th is **** on earth. Shark Attack was more fun.

Comment

30th is the worst part of the Army. Just hope you don't get stuck there for 2 weeks like I did.

Comment

I'll be there next Tuesday. Here's to hoping it goes by fast so I can get to the fun stuff!

Comment

I'll be there Monday. wooo hoo

Comment

I just graduated Thursday. I was at 30th for 4 days. It was the worst 4 days of my life. We had some guys in our company down range that were there for 2 weeks. They were miserable.

Reception really is the worst part of BCT. Just read your IET handbook to pass the time and learn all you can. Soldiers Creed, general orders, characteristics of the M4 and M16 (we got M16's), Army Song, etc.

Comment

[QUOTE=PigginOut]I just graduated Thursday. I was at 30th for 4 days. It was the worst 4 days of my life. We had some guys in our company down range that were there for 2 weeks. They were miserable.

Reception really is the worst part of BCT. Just read your IET handbook to pass the time and learn all you can. Soldiers Creed, general orders, characteristics of the M4 and M16 (we got M16's), Army Song, etc.[/QUOTE]

4 days you were LUCKY. That place. Worst place in AMERICA

Comment

[QUOTE=cheeseman]4 days you were LUCKY. That place. Worst place in AMERICA[/QUOTE]
                          I know right, was there for ****ing 8 Days I was pissed because it was so **** boring. And god forbid it someone said "I'm bored" and one of the DS for 30th heard him. I was very scaried of DS Whitehouse AKA Frosty the Snow man.

Comment

I was their 15 days before I talked them into giving me leave. Great part is I still have to go back and do rehab, so I'll get to be their for a few more weeks...

Comment

30th is the most terrible place in the world. the civilian workers treat you worse than DSs do. no exaggeration at all there. get ready for your first experience of nobody giving a **** what you have to say about anything.

Comment

Working...
                              X