Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, when I went through benning.........

Instead of "back at bragg", the new saying is gonna be "back at benning":p

Comment

No wisdom teeth

Just don't bring wisdom teeth, according to that other thread...:eek:

Comment

[QUOTE=abninf05]Instead of "back at bragg", the new saying is gonna be "back at benning":p[/QUOTE]

Lol, everybody's got a story, even if they ain't been anywhere yet.

"That one time, at RSP..."

Comment

[QUOTE]Just don't bring wisdom teeth, according to that other thread...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, ouch. I know everyone's experience is different, but easy - I doubt it:D

That guy obviously does not have his "wisdom" teeth!!!

Comment

yea, i was actually thinking about brining my chinchilla, hiding him in the same pocket i hide my ipod and nokia 5150 cellular phone, but i dont know if thats at all possible because my pockets are fat with cash (yea right)

Comment

[QUOTE=idontknow]yea, i was actually thinking about brining my chinchilla, hiding him in the same pocket i hide my ipod and nokia 5150 cellular phone, but i dont know if thats at all possible because my pockets are fat with cash (yea right)[/QUOTE]
              I want a chinchilla! lol

Comment

Okay...I am just saying that BCT was easy for me and may other people. And if you think that it wasnt then you are the people that i wouldnt want to be my battle buddy. You can say what ever you want but it was and i grad. with high honors and all that other BS. All say what you want about it but they need to improve BCT and raise the standards because I have seen of piles of crap make it through. People that i wouldnt want to cover my back.

Comment

[QUOTE=PVT. Misevicz] And if you think that it wasnt then you are the people that i wouldnt want to be my battle buddy.[/QUOTE]

Listen her, joe:

You've been in the army for a day, ok? You don't know what the people on these message board's have done while they've been in the army.

You have no right saying that you wouldn't want them to be your battle buddy because they didn't think basic was easy. As far as i'm concerned you should have no say on the army until you're actually mos qualified and have done something instead of graduate basic training.

Comment

Don't mean to be harsh, but (PVT Misevicz) get a little down range experience before you make such foolish statements; it will make your Army experience a little more respectful.

Now, as far as basic, I have heard that it relaxed some through in the late 90's, but I do not know how true this is since I went through Benning in 1990.

Comment

Troop, I commend you for doing well in BCT but now the real challenges lie ahead and your NCOs are going to mold you. You will realize that you have tons to learn about being an infantryman/soldier and the Army/NG as well.

Hooah?

Comment

We got do to laundry normaly every night all night really. Some nights we didnt have to cause we were training all day but normaly you get time every night and theres like 10 washers and dryers for 2 plattoons.

Comment

What technically are shower shoes? Are they just the flip flop style sandals, or are they something different?
                          Do they have to be a specific color or style?

Comment

[quote=wintermute]What technically are shower shoes? Are they just the flip flop style sandals, or are they something different?
                            Do they have to be a specific color or style?[/quote]

they are water resistance bathing gear with bunny rabbit ears on them.

you were right about them being flip flops and as long as they are not pink; you should be good to go.

Comment

Ours had to be black. I suggest a cheap pair from walmart. Otherwise you can buy them at basic.

Comment

[QUOTE=shutterm4]Ours had to be black. I suggest a cheap pair from walmart. Otherwise you can buy them at basic.[/QUOTE]
                                The ones at BT were fairly expensive.....if they are completly black without any kind of design on them, you should be good. They are very cozy...:rolleyes:

Comment

Working...
                                X