X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's it like after Exodus?

anyone know how Ft. Jackson is after exodus? besides having to do a PT test...? I know, it's probably gonna suck the first week, but wouldn't mind knowing what people have gone through...

thanks.

Re: What's it like after Exodus?

Red phase, round 2.

Comment

[QUOTE=jmclaughlin1701]Red phase, round 2.[/QUOTE]

WHY????:( :( :(

Comment

Why would it be any different? It's just a break. The suck continues as soon as you get back.

Comment

Probably a Pee Test, APFT, lots of Fatty Cake/Licky Chewey, comments then smoke the mess out of you, recover and do it again. They have to retrain you for the 2wks you werent there. But Jackson, you will probably watch Lasie movies and eat popcorn and talk about your feelings, from what I read earlier.:D

Comment

Not related but why did they ever intergrate platoons in BCT? I'm glad the Marine Corps still holds the standard.

Comment

Someone had the crazy idea that men and women were equal...:D

It was just a joke, no need for anyone to get offended.

Comment

[QUOTE=GARNG_Recruit]WHY????:( :( :([/QUOTE]

2 weeks off from total control. They assume ya'll went home and it was like "Privates Gone Wild". They gotta re-break-you-in and such.

It's going to suck. Be prepared.

Comment

[QUOTE=jmclaughlin1701]2 weeks off from total control. They assume ya'll went home and it was like "Privates Gone Wild". They gotta re-break-you-in and such.

It's going to suck. Be prepared.[/QUOTE]

Your too kind; More like training day 1 all over. Somebody has too pay for that two week break! Hope drinking all that beer and banging ole suzy rotten crotch was worth it. LET THE GAMES BEGIN:D

Comment

[QUOTE=7011USMC]Your too kind; More like training day 1 all over. Somebody has too pay for that two week break! Hope drinking all that beer and banging ole suzy rotten crotch was worth it. LET THE GAMES BEGIN:D[/QUOTE]

Well, I wasn't trying to give the feller' a heart attack or anything... but yeah, Day 1, Round 2.

"Get off the bus and run 10 laps around the company area"

Comment

I think that is what is wrong with our society (at least from my vantage point). We sugar coat it. Call it like it is. IT IS GONNA SUCK:eek:.

Some privates that were borderline are back to being phat bodies, all the philandering, and alcohol consumption. Being back on the block really is not worth it.

Especially when after BCT they have to earn there priviledges. Like I said PARTY LIKE IT'S 1999; Because your really going to pay for it when you get back.

I can hear it now FRONT LEANING REST POSITION MOVE let the Shark attack begin "GET SOME":D

Comment

[QUOTE=7011USMC]I think that is what is wrong with our society (at least from my vantage point). We sugar coat it. Call it like it is. IT IS GONNA SUCK:eek:.

Some privates that were borderline are back to being phat bodies, all the philandering, and alcohol consumption. Being back on the block really is not worth it.

Especially when after BCT they have to earn there priviledges. Like I said PARTY LIKE IT'S 1999; Because your really going to pay for it when you get back.

I can hear it now FRONT LEANING REST POSITION MOVE let the Shark attack begin "GET SOME":D[/QUOTE]

Uh oh. Didn't anyone tell you? Shark attack is no longer allowed. It's true...

Comment

Working...
                        X