X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going home on RSP drill weekends

Who gets to go home on RSP drill weekends and does not have to sleep there?

Re: Going home on RSP drill weekends

[QUOTE=Coach Reynolds]Who gets to go home on RSP drill weekends and does not have to sleep there?[/QUOTE]

No one. Not even all of the Cadre get to go home. The point of staying over night at RSP is to give you a taste of fire guard, and the feeling of not getting any sleep. It's more fun that way though, don't worry.

Comment

When units have lockdown, and if have a GOOD reason to be home...best see the first sergeant. No guarantee, especially if you're still a newbie. But they can be sympathetic depending on the reason.

Comment

[QUOTE=TradyMagrady]No one. Not even all of the Cadre get to go home. The point of staying over night at RSP is to give you a taste of fire guard, and the feeling of not getting any sleep. It's more fun that way though, don't worry.[/QUOTE]

Uh.... 3 drills and not one was an overnighter.....

Comment

I've gone to RSP about 13 drills not one was overnight.

Comment

What?! How does this happen?! Are they MUTA 4 drills? Do they just not have barracks available for the recruits? I think it's more fun staying over night.

Comment

[QUOTE=TradyMagrady]What?! How does this happen?! Are they MUTA 4 drills? Do they just not have barracks available for the recruits? I think it's more fun staying over night.[/QUOTE]

It is really and truly up to the individual RSP's. Just here in PA they vary from one to another. It just depends on the resources available to them.

Comment

[QUOTE=SGTHess]It is really and truly up to the individual RSP's. Just here in PA they vary from one to another. It just depends on the resources available to them.[/QUOTE]

I think it would kind of suck to have to go home at night. Especially for the people that live like an hour away.

Coach Reynolds,
                What state do you live in? Do you know which location you'll be going to?

Comment

Oh, I've been to 4 RSP drills none of which we were allowed to go home (only a couple of people left). I was just wondering about other units. I guess I should have made a poll for the question. :D

Comment

There SHOULD be a barracks option from your unit.

Comment

[QUOTE=Coach Reynolds]Oh, I've been to 4 RSP drills none of which we were allowed to go home (only a couple of people left). I was just wondering about other units. I guess I should have made a poll for the question. :D[/QUOTE]

You still can!

Comment

Working...
                      X