X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Forces Boots

Does any one know what kind of boots the SF guys wear the ones that are dark brown with the black toes and can you post a pic if you have one.

Re: Special Forces Boots

Coyote Tan?

[IMG]http://www.southwestweapons.com/icons/18-1062-IMG1_L.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Some boots brown out over time. You probably saw a guy with some older boots with dirty toes;)

Comment

Merrell Sawtooths are popular in that community.

[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31G3CKSYTAL._AA280_.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Sometimes they would have their issued boots modified, and use the boots listed in training and missions. It would really depend on the situation. Dont always base quality on something because a manufacturer stamped Spec Ops on it.

Comment

[QUOTE=Phantom]Sometimes they would have their issued boots modified, and use the boots listed in training and missions. It would really depend on the situation. Dont always base quality on something because a manufacturer stamped Spec Ops on it.[/QUOTE]

Especially with regards to military PC games.......oh my.

Comment

I think it is the merril pretty nice looking boot

Comment

Not flaming you, but do you want a good boot or do you want to play SF dressup? SFAS, is yours for the taking, shoot me a PM and I could help

Comment

oo oo! SF dressup SF dressup! I'm wearing my bushy beard and Oakleys to drill this weekend! :p

Comment

Heck, yeah....This is me last week...wife sent me out for a gallon of milk...the kids played roof gunner...good times..

[IMG]http://dissidentvoice.org/Articles/Herold_SpecialForces_files/image005.jpg[/IMG]
                    Last edited by California Major; November 17th, 2009, 12:05 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=California Major]Heck, yeah..

[IMG]http://dissidentvoice.org/Articles/Herold_SpecialForces_files/image005.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

the hand grenade compliments his outfit!:D

Comment

I was just curios went thru selection when I was AD. But I've seen them wearing them with the acu and whenever they show someone with the multi-cam

Comment

[QUOTE=Tigerforce]the hand grenade compliments his outfit!:D[/QUOTE]

Charles Manson? Why does it look like he is talking to the gas cap area? lol

Comment

I'm surprised the Major is still on here after posting pics of a a top secret undercover government agent! I'd be in hiding!

Comment

The guy he's talking to is camoflaged...blends right in with the SUV...

Comment

Working...
                              X