X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Setting up a MyPay account

Guys, any help here would be appreciated. I am trying to set up a MyPay account and I can't seem to get it right. I emailed my recruiter about it and this is what he sent me:

[I]"Go to your ako account. Then quick service tab, select my finance. It will
    bring up mypay (toward the bottom left), it will read get a pin. Click that
    radio button, it prompt you for a mail or email. Select email and provide a
    civilian email address. They will email you a temporary pin. Return to
    mypay input your username (which is your ssn) and pin number. It will prompt
    you for a new pin number, input the new pin number (use something you can
    remember) YOU CANNOT use your ssn, but you can use any other numeric combo."[/I]

The directions are very detailed but I can't find the 'radio button' that he says should be 'toward the bottom left'. I click the link where it says to get a PIN and it tells me to input my SSN. I do and it says:

[I]"Your SSN could not be found in our records. If you are a new employee/member, your pay system information may not have been received. Please check back with us within 30 45 days."[/I]

Now I'm stuck. Any suggestions or help?

Re: Setting up a MyPay account

It means you're not loaded in the pay system yet.

It takes a while for new applicants to get loaded and get mypay opened for your SSN.

Comment

****. Alright. Do they start the 'process' or whatever from the day you enlist or from the day you are supposed to get paid? Either way, it's been more than a month.

Comment

For me it was after my first drill. Once I got paid for that drill, I was also able to sign up for MyPay.

Comment

It can take 30-45 days from when you enlist for you to be loaded in the Mypay system. This does not mean you wont get paid for 30-45 days, it simply means you wont be able to access your LES.

Comment

Gotcha. However, I was never paid for my first drill. Would this have anything to do with it?

Comment

[QUOTE=Dodge]Gotcha. However, I was never paid for my first drill. Would this have anything to do with it?[/QUOTE]

not neccessarily...sometimes it just takes a while to load in mypay

Comment

Okay, so just give it more time and see what happens?

Comment

Working...
                X