X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Pay (on AKO)

Ok, I understand that it may take 30-45 days for "My Pay" to get online. My question is- Is there another way to find out what my pay status is (i.e. a phone number, other website, or someone in my unit)?
    Kind of a newbie question, but I don't think AKO was even dreamed of the last time I was in (Al Gore hadn't even invented the internet yet:D ).

[QUOTE=SPC Milkman]Ok, I understand that it may take 30-45 days for "My Pay" to get online. My question is- Is there another way to find out what my pay status is (i.e. a phone number, other website, or someone in my unit)?
    Kind of a newbie question, but I don't think AKO was even dreamed of the last time I was in (Al Gore hadn't even invented the internet yet:D ).[/QUOTE]

look on your contract???:confused:

Comment

Not so sure what's confusing here, but...

[QUOTE=SPC Ski]look on your contract???:confused:[/QUOTE]

Evidently I need to be more clear. I am currently awaiting for "Mypay" on AKO to load me into the system. Isn't the purpose of "Mypay" to allow a member to view his current pay (i.e. LES)? If not, please "school" me....
      I attended a drill prior to being "loaded" on SIDPERS (no lecture please) and was told that I would still get paid, since then I have completed some other required activities.
      I was just wondering if Uncle Sugar has yet another system in place for a member to check on their pay status since it hasn't hit my bank yet.....

Comment

Short answer..No. If you were not loaded in SIDPERS, then your unit would have to wait until you were loaded to pay you. Now...once you were loaded in SIDPERS they could submit your pay and it would take about 10 days from the day they submit the pay. You still wont be able to view it in mypay since that takes 30-45 days, but you can ask your unit what day it was submitted on and it should be paid 10 days after that.

Comment

[QUOTE=RSP NCO]Short answer..No. If you were not loaded in SIDPERS, then your unit would have to wait until you were loaded to pay you. Now...once you were loaded in SIDPERS they could submit your pay and it would take about 10 days from the day they submit the pay. You still wont be able to view it in mypay since that takes 30-45 days, but you can ask your unit what day it was submitted on and it should be paid 10 days after that.[/QUOTE]

Thank you...that's what I was looking for. I guess I'll call my S-1 on Tuesday in reference to the submittal date. Thanks again.

Comment

Mypay is just a link through AKO which is a portal. You can access MYPAY directly at [URL="https://mypay.dfas.mil/mypay.aspx"]https://mypay.dfas.mil/mypay.aspx[/URL]

Give the system time as RSP NCO said. If you did this form [URL="http://www.ssa.gov/deposit/1199a.pdf"]http://www.ssa.gov/deposit/1199a.pdf[/URL] everything is tracking thus far.

Comment

[QUOTE=RSP NCO]Short answer..No. If you were not loaded in SIDPERS, then your unit would have to wait until you were loaded to pay you. Now...once you were loaded in SIDPERS they could submit your pay and it would take about 10 days from the day they submit the pay. You still wont be able to view it in mypay since that takes 30-45 days, but you can ask your unit what day it was submitted on and it should be paid 10 days after that.[/QUOTE]

I suppose they could have back-dated the transactions. I don't know how legal that is, but it's plausible.

Anyway, the battalion finance clerk can see your MPS account in all its gory detail. Speak to your readiness NCO (not on drill weekend, call him on a Tuesday morning).

Comment

Working...
              X