X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOBE Question

How can I obtain a copy of my NOBE? My recruiter told me to shoot an email to my state ESO.

Re: NOBE Question

[QUOTE=kswat07]How can I obtain a copy of my NOBE? My recruiter told me to shoot an email to my state ESO.[/QUOTE]

DO NOT email anyone in the state. If you are finished with both basic and AIT you need to stop relying on your recruiter for everything. In fact, you should be contacting your full time staff in your unit with any questions you have related to pay and benefits. This includes your NOBE.

Here in PA, when they are signed they are sent to the designated training NCO or Readiness NCO of the unit the SM is a part of. I get all of the NOBEs for my soldiers. So contact your unit's full time staff.

Comment

Check your iPERMS.

Comment

[QUOTE=CPT Burritt]Check your iPERMS.[/QUOTE]

Sir,

If they haven't signed it yet chances are it isn't in their IPERMS.

Comment

As soon as a student completes AIT their NOBE is automatically generated. We put all our Soldiers in their iPERMS file so they can retrieve it at any time. Doesn't matter what date the signature is on the form.

Comment

[QUOTE=CPT Burritt]As soon as a student completes AIT their NOBE is automatically generated. We put all our Soldiers in their iPERMS file so they can retrieve it at any time. Doesn't matter what date the signature is on the form.[/QUOTE]

ahhhh we don't perm ours until they are signed! Different ways of doing things I guess!

Comment

Working...
            X