X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some security clearance links

I thought these links may help answer some questions on security clearances:

1) Adjudicative Desktop Reference. This is the general guidelines for determining security clearance elligibility and they are explained with examples:

[url]http://www.rjhresearch.com/ADR/index.htm[/url]

2) Industrial security clearance descisions. Contractors who go through the appeals process have their cases posted online for anyone to review, with their name and identifying details removed for privacy. Ten points to anyone who can find the guy who was convicted of manslaughter in the Korean war and got his clearance. These provide you with a good idea of what is being allowed and what is not.

[url]http://www.dod.mil/dodgc/doha/industrial/[/url]

Re: Some security clearance links

Wow it's amazing just how many screwballs there are out there.

Comment

Difference between 1999 and 2009...

99 = drugs and alcohol

09 = financial

Comment

our state security person sucks! We have had several soldiers who have had problems getting clearances, most of which have few if any questionable problems. This person is slow, and often sits on things for months if not up to a year before addressing the packet for investigation.

Comment

Tell them to hire me.

Comment

[QUOTE=show_stopper999]Tell them to hire me.[/QUOTE]

do you do that for a living?

Comment

Sorry, didnt see that reply, but yes. I've been in a security position for the Army since about 2003 and Personnel security has been my focus for most of the time.

Comment

[QUOTE=show_stopper999]Sorry, didnt see that reply, but yes. I've been in a security position for the Army since about 2003 and Personnel security has been my focus for most of the time.[/QUOTE]

Say I never asked you did you go right to working for the Army after you got out of the Air Force?

Comment

Yeah. There was about a six month gap that I took off basically relaxing and I did some construction work for a few months for $100 a day but I was dating someone overseas when I left so I just bought a ticket and flew back. My aunt worked for the AF and she wrote me an email suggesting I give it a try and about a month later I was in.

Comment

Working...
                  X