Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What do you suppose this clown was thinking?

Yeah Steve's right. That'll get you pulled over real quick on a military post lol. Some bases even outlaw the hands-free device. As for walking and talking off post while in uniform...well I wouldn't push my luck doing that, you never know who's around you and might do an on the spot correction :)

Comment

I'm glad I didn't have to find that out the hard way, thanks.

Comment

Thought I'd revise this thread with a truly terrible version of 'what was this clown thinking?'
        [url]http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/facebook_seducer_faux_gi_joe_jCgsYyHygvygXOIyFQF7QO[/url]

This clown claimed pictures of a ranger KIA'd as his own to chat up women on Facebook.

Comment

[QUOTE=whiskey_moodz;99246]It seems my buddy is trying to out do me. He show me this one this morning...

Poser strikes again. See what happens when you hang-out at Wal-Mart
          after 2100.

Seriously, please be aware and inform your family members, civilian and
          friends about this matter. Apparently, it's becoming a trend.

"If you're too afraid to lead, don't complain about following".

Poser strikes again at Wal-Mart. As I was looking at DVDs, I saw this
          man walking/talking on the cell phone in the Service Alpha Uniform. I
          did a double look and realized it was another poser. So, as he
          approached the area I was standing in I asked to take a few photos of
          him. So he struck a pose and asked me if I had ever seen a man in
          uniform and I replied by saying "no." Then he said "not even in movies?"
          Again, I replied by saying "no." He really got off on my response by
          smiling a lot until I excused myself from choking him (that was my
          initial reaction when I saw him).

So what's wrong with this picture: Obviously, he's not a Marine, he was
          walking/talking on the cell phone (check out right hand), he's wearing
          ribbons on the left/right breast pocket, no tie, no belt with uniform,
          right bottom pocket is unbuttoned, he's wearing a nose ring which is
          hard to see in the photos, he has a beard and he is wearing black boots.

I spotted him at Wal-Mart on Bruce B. Downes at 2140, 29 Jul 09. Also,
          I was unable to get any information from him because he spoke very
          minimal English.[/QUOTE]

You can outdo your buddy...all he's doing is going to pownetwork.org and searching the phonies section.

Comment

[QUOTE=7011USMC;99282]This isn't the first sheoit bag I have ever came across. I have to admit I never knew we had so many "priors" that were in special ops. It seems every other soldier that I meet was either a Delta/SF Green Beret/Ranger, every sailor was a Seal, and Chairforce was a PJ or CC. Does it suprise me? Is the Corps immune absolutely not! I either served with or ever other Marine I've came across has been either Force Recon or Recon! This is not an uncommon phenomenon. In today's hero society we have cheapen the title! Since 9/11 every Cop, EMS, and FF is a hero. Now that I mention it ever notice that every little leaguer gets a trophy weither you are the champions or in last place? We are all equal and the same. They would have you believe it is a level playing field, and while your at it lets sing kumba wa and kiss each others arse by the camp fire! Sickening isn't it? With wealth redistribution, cap & tax, bailouts, and clunkers for cash what is next? Univerisal health care and carbon tax credits? You gotta love it! Home of the brave and land of the free. We need to bring back public flogging, hang a sign on the idot and throw tomato's, and same these idiots. We have engender a society that it is okay to "pad your resume" and it is okay to cheat just don't get caught. Shame on these individuals.:mad:[/QUOTE]

Look what happens when you give the old man a soapbox...

Comment

He obviously is not a d-bag, you guys should have detained him and called the CIA. This guy is obviously a cold-war era spy that was part of a sleeper cell that never got that memo and just activated..............hes probably on his way to DC now to **** our outstanding leader and steal his "change".

JK what a turd.

Comment

Probably wants to show off, though he should have done his research first.

Comment

Working...
                X