Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you suppose this clown was thinking?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What do you suppose this clown was thinking?

Leonard was a good kid with a big imagination. Smartest dumbest kid I've ever known. He has "been there and done that" without leaving the state of Washington, and has seen and done more than any of us has ever thought of doing in our mundane lives. Outside of that he was a decent home schooled kid that had a fetish with "lil Debbies" snack cakes, and avid BS'ter. Things got out of hand and "they" booted him off the site. To be honest I missed the lil far fetch rollie pollie; he always provided us with our daily comic relief. We miss you bro:D

Comment

[I][B]...In today's hero society we have cheapen the title! Since 9/11 every Cop, EMS, and FF is a hero. Now that I mention it ever notice that every little leaguer gets a trophy weither you are the champions or in last place? We are all equal and the same. They would have you believe it is a level playing field, and while your at it lets sing kumba wa and kiss each others arse by the camp fire! Sickening isn't it?...[/B][/I]

I believe everybody who puts on a uniform is a hero, since when do you have to do something heroic to be called a hero? Those public service workers all who all died during 9/11 put on a uniform to say if you need me just call and when the call came they ran in and so many didn't make it out.

Just like the military uniform you make a decision to serve, you are willing to put your life at risk to save others it's no different. You may not have rushed into a burning building or saved a fellow soldier in combat but it's the willingness to put yourself in a situation that you may lose your life in the service of others that makes you a hero.

Comment

Remember that many of those LEO, FF, etc...put their lives on the line on a daily basis. Though I agree that signing for the military is a heroic thing to do, we do this one weekend a month to train until called upon. While deployments may be a completely different monster for us, our day to day lives are nowhere near as dangerous as many of the LEO or FF out there today.

Comment

OMG! Shhhhhhh!

Y'all are gonna make Draco come back!

I did read through that "weighted vest" thread... LMAO! I don't think I ever read it until today. That kid drove me nuts!

Comment

As I read more about them it seems that the punishment varies. The crime is a federal offense, but on one hand do I really want to get the law involved for some kid dressing up like a service member verse someone who is trying to pass themselves off as a service member.

I have read a lot of articles that show men that have been in the service "adding weight" to their resume' and they are getting like years in prison were the dirt bags that have never been in the service is getting 6 months or community service.

Same crime different punishments...

Comment

[QUOTE=7011USMC]Leonard was a good kid with a big imagination. Smartest dumbest kid I've ever known. He has "been there and done that" without leaving the state of Washington, and has seen and done more than any of us has ever thought of doing in our mundane lives. Outside of that he was a decent home schooled kid that had a fetish with "lil Debbies" snack cakes, and avid BS'ter. Things got out of hand and "they" booted him off the site. To be honest I missed the lil far fetch rollie pollie; he always provided us with our daily comic relief. We miss you bro:D[/QUOTE]

HAHAHA This sounds like an Obituary. And I agree with Quantum. He drove me crazy.

Comment

Okay so it getting close to the end of my day and I thought I would play another round of what's wrong with this uniform... (now with added Phony Goodness) I will start off with Mr. Baxter.

[IMG]http://thisainthell.us/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/baxter.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Could it be the CIB without the Blue cord? I don't honestly know what is wrong with it but that is one of my guesses.

Comment

You are in the right area for the first mistake and there are many...but not the answer I was looking for..

Comment

Well, is his Jumpmaster Pin Supposed to be next to his Weapon Qualification? Shouldn't it be up with the CIB and Wings?

Comment

I googled General Baxter and the only living one is retired Air Force as of 1982.

Looking at the picture...I don't see what is wrong since I'm not up to speed with Army Uniform regulations...unless that's whom he is trying to impersonate with an Army uniform.

Comment

What is going on with the Special Forces and Rangers tabs as a combat patch? Should that not just be an Airborne tab above the special forces patch?

Comment

Ok, I cheated and found this dude on Google. I wasn't about to go through all his medals, but wow. He has a butt load of mistakes.

I have bad grammer
                            Last edited by shutterm4; August 4th, 2009, 03:14 PM.

Comment

He isn’t wearing any of the green Leadership Tabs on his epaulets.

[IMG]http://thisainthell.us/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/baxter1.jpg[/IMG]

He’s added a Ranger tab and a Special Forces tab - which is completely unauthorized.

[IMG]http://thisainthell.us/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/baxter2.jpg[/IMG]

the Combat Infantry Badge is a “Group 1″ badge which means it goes over the Aviator Wings, a “Group 3″ badge.

[IMG]http://thisainthell.us/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/baxter3.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Not sure on this one but at a glance are his ribbons not in the correct order?

Comment

Working...
                                X