Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you suppose this clown was thinking?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you suppose this clown was thinking?

I know this a National Guard Forum but I thought my fell Devil Dogs would see the humor / anger in this.

[IMG]http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/6033/63341187935143329137682.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/5715/63341187935103328137682h.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/4034/63341187935183330137682.jpg[/IMG]

GySgt Ableman was keen enough to spot this douche-bag walking through the Reno Airport in full dress blues with gloves and cover on. He stopped him
    near the baggage claim and running into three Drill Instructors wasn't something this guy had anticipated. If any of you know GySgt Ableman, this kid was lucky to leave with all his teeth intact.

From the get go, it was obvious this kid was not a Marine. He claimed to bea PFC (wearing LCpl chevrons) and could not explain what a PFC chevron looked like and then couldn't explain the NCO stripe on his trousers. He had a collar emblem in the middle of his barracks cover and his belt was sticking out. No ribbons or badges, his trousers were way too long, not to mention he had on Sketcher boots instead of dress shoes and a civilian belt. We found this out after we demanded that he take off the blouse and cover.

Turns out he bought the uniform from a surplus store and his dad is a retired Navy Chief. Reno is a super-pro military area and this guy was soaking in the atta-boys. Lot of posers out there, watch out!

Know any recruiters in the San Diego and Reno areas, send them a warning to watch out for this turd.:mad:

Re: What do you suppose this clown was thinking?

The story has changed quick. When it was posted on a local forum a week or so ago it was a retired SGM. I wonder who he really was.

Comment

I all I know is that who ever busted used to be a DI.
      The four finger point kind of gives that away
      [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v720/trdvet/haha.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Why would anyone want to pose to be in the military....

That just seems crazy stupid... not to mention it'd take a candy *** to do that.

Comment

[QUOTE=jrm1988]Why would anyone want to pose to be in the military....

That just seems crazy stupid... not to mention it'd take a candy *** to do that.[/QUOTE]

Probably hoping someone would come up to him saying good job or at least welcome back from Boot Camp.

Comment

who knows... maybe he was trying to get an upgraded airline ticket? You never know

Comment

Yea, I bet he was just looking to get free stuff, or just felt like dieing that day.

Comment

Q: What do you suppose this clown was thinking?

A: My guess, "maybe she'll pay attention to me, now."

Comment

OMFG WHAT!!?!?!?

LOLLLLLLLL

that is hilarious.....

Comment

Nothing was mentioned about his haircut either. Totally not within USMC regs. It has to be faded and you can definitely see the line around his head posing to be a high and tight.

Yeah if I saw that dumb*** walking through the airport like that, I would have stopped him too. The "bloodstripe" on his pants would have been the first thing I would have noticed considering the Lance Corporal rank he's displaying. That's for NCOs to wear only. E3 and below have plain blue pants.

Too bad the dumb*** doesn't have the guts to earn that uniform. Glad someone stopped him.

Comment

[QUOTE=Mom's Mistake]Nothing was mentioned about his haircut either. Totally not within USMC regs. It has to be faded and you can definitely see the line around his head posing to be a high and tight.

Yeah if I saw that dumb*** walking through the airport like that, I would have stopped him too. The "bloodstripe" on his pants would have been the first thing I would have noticed considering the Lance Corporal rank he's displaying. That's for NCOs to wear only. E3 and below have plain blue pants.

Too bad the dumb*** doesn't have the guts to earn that uniform. Glad someone stopped him.[/QUOTE]

good thing he posed as a marine, and not a soldier :p

jk, he shouldn't have posed at all -_-

Comment

[QUOTE=taseal]good thing he posed as a marine, and not a soldier :p

jk, he shouldn't have posed at all -_-[/QUOTE]

Watch the Canadian movie called American Soldiers. There you have a bunch of actors posing as soldiers....in a really bad way. Probably the worst war movie I've ever seen. ;)

Comment

[QUOTE=Mom's Mistake]Watch the Canadian movie called American Soldiers.

Probably the worst war movie I've ever seen. ;)[/QUOTE]

you don't like me, do you... :D

Comment

[QUOTE=Mom's Mistake]Watch the Canadian movie called American Soldiers. There you have a bunch of actors posing as soldiers....in a really bad way. Probably the worst war movie I've ever seen. ;)[/QUOTE]

It was a pretty horrible movie. And the acting was even worse. It disgusts me that someone would pose to be in the military, he should go to jail for that.

Comment

They shouldn't sell military uniforms to public in my opinion... you don't see police uniforms being sold, do you?

Comment

Working...
                              X