X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audio Files- Soldier's Creed and Nco Creed

I found these audio files and thought they may be useful.

[URL="http://www.armystudyguide.com/content/portable_study_guide/other_audio_resources/index.shtml"]http://www.armystudyguide.com/content/portable_study_guide/other_audio_resources/index.shtml[/URL]

Re: Audio Files- Soldier's Creed and Nco Creed

[QUOTE=tnguy28]I found these audio files and thought they may be useful.

[URL="http://www.armystudyguide.com/content/portable_study_guide/other_audio_resources/index.shtml"]http://www.armystudyguide.com/content/portable_study_guide/other_audio_resources/index.shtml[/URL][/QUOTE]

Good find! In my state, if you can recite the Soldiers Creed from memory on your first day, you get the Generals coin. That's pretty sweet!

Comment

Would have been nice to have for my first RSP, but I got it all memorized now. Seems that the kids didn't learn it along with the army values and general orders. I do recall looking them up on YouTube and repeating them over and over. That helped. I just kept reading and reading till I got it. probably took a solid week before I finally got it down perfect.

Comment

They couldn't have gotten someone to just say it? They had to feed it through a machine?

Jeez...

Comment

LOL, Maybe fmmetermover can make one for us before she ships. I'll ask her.

Comment

We need a sultry female jazz singer to do it.

Comment

Like when Lex and Terry, have the girls say "panties"

Comment

[QUOTE=QuantumRN]Good find! In my state, if you can recite the Soldiers Creed from memory on your first day, you get the Generals coin. That's pretty sweet![/QUOTE]

I'm jealous

I memorized the soldier's creed the same night I swore in, but not the general orders... I apparently need to memorize that :D

Comment

That voice makes me very sleepy.

Comment

I have the Creed, General Orders, Values and the chorus of the Army song (which will implant itself as an earworm and you will be singing it all day).
                    I recorded them for myself and burned them to disc to learn while driving.
                    While I am not a 'sultry jazz singer' maybe a girl dj with a light southern accent might do the trick for ya CPT Burrit!

I zipped the files and they exceed file size to attach to a post..I am going to figure out how to host them online (like a photobucket for audio)...Gimme an hour or so.

If this doesnt work, just pm me your email addy and I can email them to ya, just gotta be before the 16th..

Comment

My stations website is actually gonna host them for us, it will take our webmaster a little while to get to it but I will let you know when they get them up..in the meantime if you want the audio files read by a person rather than a machine, pm me and I will email them..
                      L

Comment

Hello, I was curious if you ever got those files posted or could get them to me. Thanks in advance!

Comment

[QUOTE=fmmetermover]I have the Creed, General Orders, Values and the chorus of the Army song (which will implant itself as an earworm and you will be singing it all day).
                          I recorded them for myself and burned them to disc to learn while driving.
                          While I am not a 'sultry jazz singer' maybe a girl dj with a light southern accent might do the trick for ya CPT Burrit!
                          [/QUOTE]
                          My employees started drilling me at work on the values, general orders, and the creed. When I would mess up, I'd drop and push :p After a while, I was singing the army song. It got stuck in my head and I couldn't help myself. It's worse after RSP :D I just remember all the cadences and sing them. My employees all think I'm strange. But I don't care. It worked cause now I remember them.

Comment

Everdave, pm me your email addy, I will send them to you

Comment

Working...
                            X