Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heard on the news someone checked into the psych ward wearing only a thong and riding a got. ill come get you this time but this has to stop

Comment

Stop quoting RSP NCO's picture LOL, I saw the picture like 10 times while reading...

Heres a current funny picture that made me LOL'd in class.

[IMG]http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/image/swineflukiss[/IMG]

Stay safe Becky!

Comment

[QUOTE=tu.bui]Stop quoting RSP NCO's picture LOL, I saw the picture like 10 times while reading...

Heres a current funny picture that made me LOL'd in class.

[IMG]http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/image/swineflukiss[/IMG]

Stay safe Becky![/QUOTE]

HAHAHA! And the truth comes out.

Comment

Seriously, I am at a CZee center where people wait in line to use the computers (sometimes, other times its slower and there are four centers there, plus a wifi you can pay for then the free USO also) and I quick scroll through those pictures before they load on the screen so no one sees them!

Comment

hey becky, if you run into anyone from the 56th IBCT, give em he ll
            Hope your doing alright down range.

Comment

[QUOTE=Jmiranda_Cav]hey becky, if you run into anyone from the 56th IBCT, give em he ll
              Hope your doing alright down range.[/QUOTE]

That's my future unit next year. My wife's brother-in-law has run into them a few times in Iraq a few months ago.

Comment

Im transfering out and to the 72nd, whenever someone does their job. Been with them a yr and its been one of the most confusing and frustrating yrs of military career (im sure more are coming for me though)

Comment

[QUOTE=Jmiranda_Cav]hey becky, if you run into anyone from the 56th IBCT, give em he ll
                  Hope your doing alright down range.[/QUOTE]

Are they in Kuwait or Iraq now? There are quite a few in Kuwait from Idaho and Texas right now. Dont recall Texas' brigade though.

Comment

[QUOTE=WIBecky74]Are they in Kuwait or Iraq now? There are quite a few in Kuwait from Idaho and Texas right now. Dont recall Texas' brigade though.[/QUOTE]

They're in Iraq right now.

Comment

Becky, if you have the time...this is my favorite time wasting web site....[url]www.textsfromlastnight.com[/url].
                      Enjoy!

Comment

Thanks for the link, i'm trying to open it now. Things take awhile. I get frustrated when I get attachments and links in emails...sent to many...and then back and forth emails about it and I cant friggin' open it!

We had two nights in a row of bad sandstorms. The white out kind. It was funny last night. I didnt come into the tent until 1am. A group was leaving last night that have their tent next to ours. Well their females are in our tent, males in the one over. They are gone and already made it to destination so I guess I can give times. I fell asleep right away but woke back up at 0300. I had to go out to use the bathroom. All this water drinking does have its downfalls. I've drank more water in the last ten days then I have in ten years...seriously. Anyways, I could hear the wind. The night before we had an all out sandstorm so I new. Now you dont know what i'm talking about unless you have been in them. I thought thought all the sand blowing down in Texas at Bliss was something. It was more often and it was strong. Sand all over the place. But nothing like these. You cant see your hand infront of your face. They come in like tornados. Its best described as a tornado actually. Just more sand in it then the states. Well there was no getting around having to run out to the outhouse. They are only about 25 feet from door of tent. Couldnt see them but made the walk enough to get to them. I do what I had to do and then the storm picked up even more. Didnt think it was possible, but it did. I couldnt even get the door to the portapotty open. I waited a lil bit, tried again, got the door open a crack and there was no way I could even make it the 25 feet back to the tent. So there I am stuck in an outhouse, 0300, no one knows i'm out there. I thought I was going to die in a dang discusting toilet! I had to stay in there about 10 minutes. Seemed like forever. The storm was still REALLY bad, but I decided it was worth running back to the tent. Then stayed awake for about 30 minutes thinking the tent was going to come down. They arent really tents. Kind of hard to explain. They are rectangular with steel frame (about every 4') then a half circle ceiling. Kind of look like those garage/storage sheds you can buy in infocommercials that you can put together in a weekend. Only they are soft covered, not steel other then the frame. It all sounded like it was going to snap and come down on us. And even though they are sealed pretty good, there was a thick sand dust floatin' around so it was hard to breeth. Finally got to sleep about 0400.

We leave very soon. Like can count more in hours then days now. But dont even have our soft time to leave yet, just the day, so who knows. Travelling has been a pain for all the companys. We are just one of a few left here. They have waited up to five days in the 'airports'. Hopefully the weather cooperates as well as the scheduling. Found out we have a crappy little trailer PX at the camp. That stinks. But I have tons of hygiene type stuff in my tote to last awhile. Most companys are finding their totes already there when they arrive. Ours should be. If not then very soon. There is a bigger PX a bus ride away, hopefully we get a chance to hit that up once in awhile.

Comment

here you go becky...try some of these over there...

[url]http://skippyslist.com/list/[/url]

Comment

more dumb stuff

Puns, For the Educated Mind

-------------------------

1. The roundest knight at King Arthur's round table was Sir Cumference. He acquired his size from too much pi.

2. I thought I saw an eye doctor on an Alaskan island, but it turned out to be an optical Aleutian .

3. She was only a whisky maker, but he loved her still..

4. A rubber band pistol was confiscated from algebra class because it was a weapon of math disruption.

5. The butcher backed into the meat grinder and got a little behind in his work.

6. No matter how much you push the envelope, it'll still be stationery.

7. A dog gave birth to puppies near the road and was cited for littering.

8. A grenade thrown into a kitchen in France would result in Linoleum Blownapart.

9. Two silk worms had a race. They ended up in a tie.

10. Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.

11. A hole has been found in the nudist camp wall. The police are looking into it.

12. Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

13. Two hats were hanging on a hat rack in the hallway.. One hat said to the other, 'You stay here, I'll go on a head.'

14. I wondered why the baseball kept getting bigger. Then, it hit me.

15. A sign on the lawn at a drug rehab center said, 'Keep off the Grass.'

16. A small boy swallowed some coins and was taken to a hospital.

When his grandmother telephoned to ask how he was, a nurse said, 'No change yet.'

17. A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion.

18. Itsí not that the man did not know how to juggle; he just didn't have the balls to do it.

19. The short fortune-teller who escaped from prison was a small medium at large.

20. The man who survived mustard gas and pepper spray is now a seasoned veteran.

21. A backward poet writes inverse.

22. In democracy, it's your vote that counts. In feudalism, it's your count that votes.

23 . When cannibals ate a missionary, they got a taste of religion.

24. Don't join dangerous cults: Practice safe sects.

Comment

lol! Thanks for the read, MaidenRock, and the link, Ski! Those were funny!

I gots ta run. XO is checking every hour now to see when we leave! Woohoo! Cross your fingers on the weather so we arent stuck in the airport for days on end. Then again I was excited to get outta MOB to here and look what that got me. lol

Had a sand storm for the third day in a row. This time it was light out so I got some good pics of it rolling in. I dont use my computer here but once settled in i'll share. They are cool. Dont be surprised if i'm not logged on again for a lil bit.

Comment

Re: Let's entertain Becky thread!

Oh yeah, i'm still at F'ing Buerhing. I could scream! However, did get a hard time that we are leaving now and its VERY soon. Woohoo! Out of 3300+ there are only like 250 (just an aprox number) of us left here. Its been a rough week of getting everyone out of here. The stories...

They sent quite a few from our brigade company over the last two days. Our totes and other duffles are there!! Yesss!

No sleep for the next 24+ hours i'm sure, but i'm excited!

Guess how I got to spend some of my last time here. Ten fricking hours sorting brass/ammo with eleven others. It was the entire brigades brass from the ranges. You get an Infantry Brigade that was basically given as much ammo as they wanted at all the ranges and see how much you get. It was anything and everything from 9mm to .50 Cal. That was NOT fun. The ammo turn in 'guys' said they hadnt ever seen so much at one time. They felt bad and even gave us a few of their guys to help. Of course they waited until all the other units left pretty much to decide to get it done.

I havent turned my computer on once since being here the two weeks (until I just looked at my watch I would have sworn it was a life time, not two weeks) but once there I'll get some pictures from my cam stick to my puter.

Comment

Working...
                                X