Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why did you name yourself "that" nickname for forum?

For example, my nickname on forum is DrRussia because me doctor and I'm from Russia :)

I am an avid Poker Player. A "Gutshot Straight" is just a fancy name for an inside straight.

I.E. You hold 7,8 and the flop comes 10, J, 2. A 9 would give me the straight and if it hits, the other guy feels like he was hit in the gut because I got lucky.

Remember, never draw to an inside straight...Well unless the implied odds are good enough, but that is quite rare.

Enjoy

Comment

Robinpugs - Cuz my first name is Robin and I love pugs (I have two) 06 is for the year I started using this name

Comment

[QUOTE=DrRussia]For example, my nickname on forum is DrRussia because me doctor and I'm from Russia :)[/QUOTE]

Я был специалистом по набору персонала и мое имя yosis.
        Ez какой части Россия вы ?

EDIT:spelling and poor Russian grammer
        Last edited by Recruiter yosis; April 8th, 2009, 10:28 PM.

Comment

My forum name is my first and last name. Plus it is my AKO.

By the way Doc, your signature link (Buy Silagra)... That sounds wierd... Is that what I think it is?

Comment

Cheeseman. lol I don't know really. Honest to God it's just what came out of my head when trying to get on here.

Comment

Um... Mine's pretty original... you see, my daddy and mommy gave it to me after I was born ;)

Comment

[B][I]Я был специалистом по набору персонала и мое имя yosis.
                Ez какой части Россия вы ?[/I][/B]

Uh...holy Sh*T! LOL...

My nickname is cause my husband, duh, is ANG and Im his wife and my name is April. :)

Comment

You all realize that the OP is a spammer right? Now what do I do with this thread? LOL

Comment

I like how she says she's from Russia but her "location" is USA. And the IP address origin is in the Netherlands.

I say we make use of this thread...but move it elsewhere. Consider it done!

Name is Teuvil because it is my nickname. And you are not allowed to know what it means!! :)

Comment

[QUOTE=Teuvil]

Name is Teuvil because it is my nickname. And you are not allowed to know what it means!! :)[/QUOTE]

I know what it means! ;)

As for my name.... I think it's pretty self-explanatory!

Comment

I figured that was a spammer with the signature lol. But the thread is pretty original!

Comment

Trady Magrady is a nick name that one of my friends gave to me a long time ago, and it just stuck. I like it so much I put "MAGRADY" on my license plate!

Edit: I just realized i'm a senior member now, that's exciting!
                          Last edited by TradyMagrady; April 9th, 2009, 04:08 AM.

Comment

Any body want to guess

Comment

I'll give everyone one guess, the winner gets an atta boy. :D

Comment

Working...
                              X