X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Title 10 General Orders

Could someone provide me with a link to the General Orders (GO # 1 in particular I think) im under for MOB/Deployment and/or different Regs I fall under. I'm looking for a few things in particular and cant search for them from here. Too many looking over my shoulder in S1 and dont want to bring attention to it. Personal internet service has stunk the last few days and I cant get online much on personal time.

General Orders #1

I will guard everything within the limits of my post and quit my post only when properly relieved.

Hopefully this is the one you were looking for. :)

Comment

is this it?

GENERAL ORDER NUMBER 1A

TITLE: Prohibited Activities for U.S. Department of Defense Personnel Present Within the United States Central Command (USCENTCOM) AOR.

PURPOSE: To identify conduct that is prejudicial to the maintenance of good order and discipline of all forces in the USCENTCOM AOR.

AUTHORITY: Title 10, United States Code , Section 164(c) and the Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ), Title 10, United States Code, Sections 801-940.

APPLICABILITY: This General Order is applicable to all United States military personnel, and to civilians serving with, employed by, or accompanying the Armed Forces of the United States, while present in USCENTCOM AOR....

1. STATEMENT OF MILITARY PURPOSE AND NECESSITY: Current operations and deployments place United States Armed Forces into USCENTCOM AOR countries where local laws and customs prohibit or restrict certain activities which are generally permissible in western societies. Restrictions upon these activities are essential to preserving U.S./ host nation relations and combined operations of U.S. and friendly forces. In addition, the high operational tempo combined with often-hazardous duty faced by U.S. forces in the region makes it prudent to restrict certain activities in order to maintain good order and disipline and ensure optimum readiness.

2. PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES:

a. Purchase, possession, use or sale of privately owned firearms, ammunition, explosives, or the introduction of these items into the USCENTCOM AOR.

b. Entrance into a Mosque or other site of Islamic religious significance by non-Moslems unless directed to do so by military authorities, required by military necessity, or as part of an official tour conducted with the approval of military authorities and the host nation. This provision may be made more restrictive by Commanders when the local security situation warrents.

c. Introduction, possession, sale, transfer, manufacture or consumption of any alcoholic beverage within the countries of Kuwait and Saudi Arabia. In all other countries of the USCENTCOM AOR, U.S. military and civilian personnel will conform to their respective component restriction on alcohol, and follow appropriate deportment in respecting host-nation laws and customs. Because of the high operational tempo and various threats faced by U.S. forces in the region, it is prudent to exercise active control over certain activities in order to maintain good order and discipline and ensure optimum readiness. Accordingly, in all locations where alcohol is not prohibited by this General Order, Commanders and unit chiefs are directed to exercise discretion and good judgement in promulgating and enforcing appropriate guidelines and restrictions, regularly reviewed to ensure they are commensurate with current or foreseen operaitons and threats.

d. pertains to illegal drugs.

e. pertains to <a href="http://www.youtube.com/nationalguard"> Click HERE</a><a href="http://www.youtube.com/nationalguard"> Click HERE</a><a href="http://www.youtube.com/nationalguard"> Click HERE</a><a href="http://www.youtube.com/nationalguard"> Click HERE</a>ography

f. pertains to gambling

g. pertains to archeological artifacts

h. pertains to handling of local currency

i. no pets

j. proselytizing of any religion, faith or practice.

k. taking or retaining individual souvenirs or trophies...

Comment

[QUOTE=jlrods]I will guard everything within the limits of my post and quit my post only when properly relieved.

Hopefully this is the one you were looking for. :)[/QUOTE]

lol No, but thanks.

Comment

[QUOTE=Jmiranda_Cav]is this it?

GENERAL ORDER NUMBER 1A

TITLE: Prohibited Activities for U.S. Department of Defense Personnel Present Within the United States Central Command (USCENTCOM) AOR.

PURPOSE: To identify conduct that is prejudicial to the maintenance of good order and discipline of all forces in the USCENTCOM AOR.

AUTHORITY: Title 10, United States Code , Section 164(c) and the Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ), Title 10, United States Code, Sections 801-940.

APPLICABILITY: This General Order is applicable to all United States military personnel, and to civilians serving with, employed by, or accompanying the Armed Forces of the United States, while present in USCENTCOM AOR....

1. STATEMENT OF MILITARY PURPOSE AND NECESSITY: ms into the USCENTCOM AOR.

souvenirs or trophies...[/QUOTE]

Kind of, gives me something to work with when I do have some internet. When its working, its for a short amount of time so I should be able to find more with what you provided. Thank you.

Comment

[url]http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&ct=res&cd=4&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tac.usace.army.mil%2Fdeploymentcenter%2Ftac_docs%2FGO-1B%2520Policy.pdf&ei=6CjVSbzXKuOMtgfMx8HgDw&usg=AFQjCNEvCgO0GaWpYir6ggmfANXio-s0DA&sig2=RHRqsgaXd2ngs_Jy42tn8w[/url] Gets a little more in depth...PDF though

Comment

[QUOTE=WIBecky74]lol No, but thanks.[/QUOTE]

Just messing with you. sorry.:D

Comment

Working...
              X