Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My husband leaves April 8th

My husband leaves for Ft. Benning on April 8th for bct and ait

I still have a coupe of questions-
    1. Besides the base pay do u recieve any of the allowances.
    2. Do u still have to wait 30 days for pay even if he has been to rsp for 4 months.
    3. Do I need to send a phone card for him to be able to call home.
    4. Do u get to see them at all in the middle or not till the end of the 14 weeks.

Sorry for all of the questions but his recruiter retired right after he joined and I didnt know who else to ask. Also and suggestions or advice would be great.

Thanks so much

[quote=ajoneshiram]My husband leaves for Ft. Benning on April 8th for bct and ait

I still have a coupe of questions-
    1. Besides the base pay do u recieve any of the allowances.
    2. Do u still have to wait 30 days for pay even if he has been to rsp for 4 months.
    3. Do I need to send a phone card for him to be able to call home.
    4. Do u get to see them at all in the middle or not till the end of the 14 weeks.

Sorry for all of the questions but his recruiter retired right after he joined and I didnt know who else to ask. Also and suggestions or advice would be great.

Thanks so much[/quote]

his replacement could of answered the questions. Yes, he will get pay and allowances. You shouldnt have to wait except for the allowances to kick in. He will be able to by a phone card and write letters. You see him at the end of BCT graduation.

Comment

I report to our Direct Ship Academy on April 6th and leave for Benning on the 9th. Tell your Husband to look for a PFC Dixon. I am being told that we get Base pay, BAH, and after 30 days, we get Family Separation pay.

Comment

[QUOTE=wildmojo]I report to our Direct Ship Academy on April 6th and leave for Benning on the 9th. Tell your Husband to look for a PFC Dixon. I am being told that we get Base pay, BAH, and after 30 days, we get Family Separation pay.[/QUOTE]

Hooah! Uncle Sugar is good to his peeps. $3k per month not bad cheese for a private.:D

Comment

thank u for the info. he just did rsp this past weekend and is ready to go. i will tell him to look for u

Comment

[QUOTE=7011USMC]Hooah! Uncle Sugar is good to his peeps. $3k per month not bad cheese for a private.:D[/QUOTE]

lol!!!!! Sure beats a $600 stimulus check...:D

Comment

[QUOTE=wildmojo]lol!!!!! Sure beats a $600 stimulus check...:D[/QUOTE]

or that extra $13 bucks a month in payroll tax!

Comment

[QUOTE=mackilvane]or that extra $13 bucks a month in payroll tax![/QUOTE]

Now that is change you can believe in!:D Extra cash or lost of liberty? I know green backs.:eek:

Comment

$13

That's like two trips to starbcuks. Yes, we can.

Comment

[QUOTE=RE4Wavier4me]That's like two trips to starbcuks. Yes, we can.[/QUOTE]

I rolled onto the floor laughing when I read this, well put :D

Comment

Working...
                    X