X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Twin Thing

Me and My twin brother both decided to join the national guard on the same day back in high school. Him Active First Infantry and me Alabama Guard Aviation. We both went to basic on Ft.Benning but thats where things ended.
    I went to Ft.Rucker for AIT and he finished OSUT at Benning. He is now in the 1st Infantry Divisions 4 Brigade Combat Team. After hearing about him deploying soon I decided I wanted to deploy also so I volunteered to go to Afghanistan which is where his unit will most likely end up. I hope I get to see him over there. Its strange because every time I think about it I pray that if something happens its to me and not him. But something inside of me tells me he feels the same way.

Your post is givin me the creeps:confused:

Seriously, I hope nothing happens to either one of you, stop thinking that way, Bad Ju-Ju.

Comment

[QUOTE=allmylife]Me and My twin brother both decided to join the national guard on the same day back in high school. Him Active First Infantry and me Alabama Guard Aviation. We both went to basic on Ft.Benning but thats where things ended.
      I went to Ft.Rucker for AIT and he finished OSUT at Benning. He is now in the 1st Infantry Divisions 4 Brigade Combat Team. After hearing about him deploying soon I decided I wanted to deploy also so I volunteered to go to Afghanistan which is where his unit will most likely end up. I hope I get to see him over there. Its strange because every time I think about it I pray that if something happens its to me and not him. But something inside of me tells me he feels the same way.[/QUOTE]

Alot of twins have been known to have these same occurrences. Read up on the subject would be a suggestion. I have twin god daughters and I swear those little munchkins have some type of esp concerning each other. ha ha ha!

:p So no worries its quite a normal thing for twins to my understanding. Besides not wanting your twin to be hurt and to ask that if it does happen you would rather it be you than your brother. That is very admirable of you to feel that way. But, I do agree think positive and don't worry about the bad stuff. Think about the things you can experience together, look towards the future and pray for wisdom while over there. To many injuries happen over people not paying attention to detail or listening to orders.

You two will be fine. Keep your head up! :)

Comment

for your brother tho he might want to keep his head down

Comment

Re: A Twin Thing

If I kick you in the shin would he feel it? :confused:

Comment

I have a twin brother (identical) but he was unfit for military service (in the Air National Guard) so he became a city cop. He and I have some kind of ESP going on.

Comment

We had a pair of twins in my unit once...I proposed that we scar one of them so we could tell them apart....They changed units...its a coincidence, I swear...

Comment

Identical twins have the same DNA but different fingerprints........

Comment

If my brother and I ever served together, it'd be awesome

Comment

Twins are natures clones

Comment

You will be perfectly safe(more or less).... relax it's aviation. I love it!!

11B :eek: You really should have got him to go aviation with you. I will stick with my 15 series mos(both or them). Another interesting safe job is 88Q. Sounds cool at least.

Comment

[QUOTE=hrotccadet]Twins are natures clones[/QUOTE]

Begun the clone wars have...

Comment

Me and my twin brother are in the guard together but he joined way after i did but were going to be in the same unit and were going to deploy next year.

Comment

Working...
                          X