X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hooah points

Hi! im 16 years old - turning 17 in 3 months. I want to know if i can request a prize? I hope to join the Army when im 17 and go to BCT during summer vacation!

how do you get hooah points anyways?? it says look for them but i cant find **** lol

Comment

[url]http://www.1800goguard.com/hooah/questions.php[/url]

You can get shirts, dvds, organizers etc. Pretty cool really.

Comment

[QUOTE=mackilvane][url]http://www.1800goguard.com/hooah/questions.php[/url]

[/QUOTE]

Nothing a little reading can't find...

Comment

I ordered a wall clock from there the other day. Right after I ordered a ton of stuff from mission zone haha.

Comment

[QUOTE=Lance13D]I ordered a wall clock from there the other day. Right after I ordered a ton of stuff from mission zone haha.[/QUOTE]

I tried to set up an account with my SSN, I enlisted last week, any idea how long it takes to get in the system?

Comment

Great, so I can do it or not?

Comment

where on the site are the "Hooah Point" icons so I can get more points?

Comment

[QUOTE=mbraga92]Great, so I can do it or not?[/QUOTE]

i did it, its easy even if you get the anwser wrong you can go back and keep checkin the anwsers till you get it right, i got me a national guard hat on the way to me.

Comment

[QUOTE=jrm1988]where on the site are the "Hooah Point" icons so I can get more points?[/QUOTE]

Originally Posted by mackilvane
                    [url]http://www.1800goguard.com/hooah/questions.php[/url]

That link, which was already provided, has all the HOOAH you can do.

Comment

[QUOTE=jrgillespie630]I tried to set up an account with my SSN, I enlisted last week, any idea how long it takes to get in the system?[/QUOTE]

About a week...

First you have to register with [url]https://guardrap.com/[/url] and go through all learning modules and tests. After you finish, your mission zone login will be the same as your guardrap login.
                      Last edited by manchild; February 2nd, 2009, 11:31 PM.

Comment

I just got enough points and got the wallet.... When do they change the prizes??

A guy in my class at college has a ACU camo national guard bookbag!! i want that!

Comment

Yeah I got one of those too, about 2 months ago. Just noticed that they didn't have it anymore. It was easily the best thing on there. Very handy

Comment

Hooah Points are awsome. Ive gotten a bunch of stuff off of there. I subscribed to the Gx Quarterly mag and actually skimmed over some of the past editions online.

Now if you've spent sometime on the forum or just reading through the 1800goguard.com site than you can pretty much answer most of the questions on there.

Ive gotten one of those moisture wicking t-shirts and polo and a ACU/camo zip up folder. Pretty decent stuff

Comment

I just got my wicking shirt today. I wear these types of shirts in the summer here to cope with the humidity and I'm pretty familiar with the quality and types of these shirts out there. I gotta say these from Hooah Points are awesome! I would have to pay $20 for this shirt from a store. Of course if it had a Gamecocks logo it would be better, but who's complainin'? Anyway, took about 3 weeks to come in, now if my waiver is that fast I'll be impressed.

Comment

Working...
                              X