X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Not getting smoked anymore?

[QUOTE=taseal]I think my English did go for the worse there. I'm dead serious. I think it was me being away from all the forums :D :confused:[/QUOTE]

Haha, agree'd. I think I'm more worried about how these words have crept into my vocabulary:

"Joker"
    "Hey You"
    "Stud"
    "Hooah"
    "Troop"
    "Killer"
    "Fat-Nasty"

Amongst the importance how the Army as a whole has reinforced that I need to be more vulgar, more than I already was.

Comment

[QUOTE=SteveGuard]Haha, agree'd. I think I'm more worried about how these words have crept into my vocabulary:

"Joker"
      "Hey You"
      "Stud"
      "Hooah"
      "Troop"
      "Killer"
      "Fat-Nasty"

Amongst the importance how the Army as a whole has reinforced that I need to be more vulgar, more than I already was.[/QUOTE]

I was always amazed how the military used the word "phuck". Noun, verb, adverb, and adjective:D .

Comment

[QUOTE=7011USMC]I was always amazed how the military used the word "phuck". Noun, verb, adverb, and adjective:D .[/QUOTE]

I wrote a paper one time on the language of "Dude" kinda like the surfer style.

DUDE!!! = Watch Out or Amazing

DUuuuDe = Cant believe you did that

DUUDe = Sly

dude? = Question

many more..

Cant believe that instructor gave me a "A" on it, maybe he ate the same brownies

Comment

[QUOTE=Phantom]I wrote a paper one time on the language of "Dude" kinda like the surfer style.

DUDE!!! = Watch Out or Amazing

DUuuuDe = Cant believe you did that

DUUDe = Sly

dude? = Question

many more..

Cant believe that instructor gave me a "A" on it, maybe he ate the same brownies[/QUOTE]

Why does this not surprise me?

Comment

I find myself also using the term high-speed in daily speak.

Comment

[QUOTE=PFC Lowe]I find myself also using the term high-speed in daily speak.[/QUOTE]

yup! high speed has replaced 'thats awesome' or 'badass'

also the word 'motherphucker' and 'i dont give a phuck'

**SERIOUSLY NOT ONE BUT 2 EXAMPLES OF THE F BOMB? WATCH THE LANGUAGE, JUST BECAUSE YOU MISPELLED IT TO PASS THE FILTER DOESNT MAKE IT RIGHT. HAVE MORE RESPECT FOR THE LADIES, PARENTS AND KIDS WHO VISIT. KIDS LOOK UP TO YOU, DO YOU WANT TO HAVE A 8yr OLD COME UP TO YOU AND "PHUCK-A-PHUCK, G.I Joe" NO. I USE PROFANITY LIKE A SECOND LANGUAGE, JUST LEARN TO CONTROL IT, IN YOUR SITUATIONS. WE UNDERSTAND YOU DID NOT MEAN HARM AND MAKING A POINT AND YOU ARE CORRECT. JUST LEAVE IT TO THE SAILORS. I AM LEAVING IT, NOT IN DISRESPECT TO YOU, BUT AS A MESSAGE THAT UNNESSASARY FOUL LANGUAGE WILL NOT BE TOLLERATED- Phantom**

Comment

My apologies Phantom I should have said FRANK in lieu of.

I catch myself calling the majority if people I come in contact with a tool or excretion bag:D

Comment

[QUOTE=7011USMC]My apologies Phantom I should have said FRANK in lieu of.

I catch myself calling the majority if people I come in contact with a tool or excretion bag:D[/QUOTE]

Your getting light in your old age Devil Dawg:D . Call a Spade a Spade, thats being being human and a alpha male. If it wasnt for Window Lickers and Turds, my life would be boring!! Ha Ha.. I just want it known that being a Soldier, Marine, Coastie, Chair Force, and Squid, isnt a job, its a lifestyle. Not something that is turned Off and On, that person is a reflection of everyone who has served, past, present, and future, and a ambassador of the People of the United States.

Comment

[QUOTE=7011USMC]I was always amazed how the military used the word "phuck". Noun, verb, adverb, and adjective:D .[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure if its military as a whole. Our Navy/AF personnel cannot believe how 'we' talk. From the swearing to speaking of and doing body functions. I tend not to, i'll swear a little more then normal around the unit, but still dont do the talking/making body functions. They cant get over how 'open' 'we' are though.

A new thing, well for a few months now, has been... (Tr)ucker. Used in MANY different ways. Sign of affection, a tool, dirt bag... list goes on.
                    Last edited by WIBecky74; December 22nd, 2009, 01:03 AM.

Comment

"Do any of you think I give a **** about the Army?? **** THE ARMY, I got a job outside of this ****, I swear to god I will smoke the entire Company until YOU ALL ****ING DIE!". ~ DS Rich.

"Drill Sargent how did you scratch your car?"
                      " Oh that wasn't me, someone keyed it... Theres ups and downs to being a Dick."

"Ohhh Yal Wana Play **** **** Games?? NOT A PROBLEM, Half Right Face! Front-Lean Rest Position MOVE!"~ DS Kowalik

Comment

Being fluent in asterisks. One of the requirements of being a DS. ;)

Comment

I find myself calling everyone "guy" and saying things like "Really?! Really, Guy???" and "You look like a bag of smashed ***holes".

Thanks BCT! LOL :cool:

Comment

[QUOTE=apagea99]I find myself calling everyone "guy" and saying things like "Really?! Really, Guy???" and "You look like a bag of smashed ***holes".

Thanks BCT! LOL :cool:[/QUOTE]

It was hero (said: HEE-ROW) for me back in the late 90's. Everything was "get over here hero" "beat your face hero" etc. etc. etc. Also our most feared DS always said "son." Come on Son! "You can't put your dirty boots on your daw gone lawl locker son!" (yes, lawl locker, DS had a dirty south accent no one could understand: he'd make you say UHHHH, na-na-na-naaa).

Comment

Re: Best smoking ever...

[QUOTE=California Major]My first tour of duty was on a Basic Training post...so we got to watch the smokings many times a day...

They had a position they called "watching tv". It was kind of like the front leaning rest, except you are on your elbows and your chin is in your palms...Then the DS would tell you to slap the tv for better reception, and to turn the channel, etc...making the recruit hold themselves up with one arm and "slap the tv" with the other..

One recruit, when told to turn the channel, poked at the ground with his finger.."What the **** are you doing?"

"Using the remote, Drill Sergeant..."

It take true discipline to not bust out laughing while yelling at a kid like that...[/QUOTE]

I went through that too.The DS would make us change the channel and one time he said it was the bikini channel and he said "I think shes hitting on me,turn the volume up" lol.

Comment

[QUOTE=BlueSoldier32]It was hero (said: HEE-ROW) for me back in the late 90's. Everything was "get over here hero" "beat your face hero" etc. etc. etc. Also our most feared DS always said "son." Come on Son! "You can't put your dirty boots on your daw gone lawl locker son!" (yes, lawl locker, DS had a dirty south accent no one could understand: he'd make you say UHHHH, na-na-na-naaa).[/QUOTE]
                                Ha... for us we heard STUD... Hay stud? What do you think you're doing. Why don't you grab you some land stud. Oh, and I found myself calling everyone "guy" and pointing with my fingers extended and joined.

Nope... Didn't learn a thing in BCT.

Comment

Working...
                                X