X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CAC reader?

[QUOTE=Fstbk272;134013]Wheres the best place to get one of these bad boys? ACCP's site says I need to login with CAC to register and take ACCP's....[/QUOTE]

I got one on Amazon.com for about $25.00

Comment

I still haven't got mine installed. The help desk couldn't even figure it out. Windows 7 issues? 2 more manual log-ins left....

Comment

Company supply sergeants shouldn't be ordering CAC readers. Your S6/G6 should have a pile of them they should give away (for work related use only...not that ones from Co supply would not be).

I'm not saying Supply Sergeants can't or shouldn't order them, but in high cases, the BN+ Commo sections should have them.

Comment

who said the supply sgts are ordering them?
          as far as i know, my training ncos ordered them.

with ako changing stuff all the time, and now we have to log in with our cac in order to access our iperms, they are handy...that and the mf'n pw's change all the frickin time it's so **** irking.

Comment

You can pick them up at a PX or order them on amazon for like 15 bucks. It wasn't a hassle for me at all. It was an item I needed, so I bought it. 15 bucks, nbd.

Comment

I couldt not, for the life of me, get one from my unit. SO, when we were in the sandbox, we were closing down the operation center before handing it over to the iraqis and had about 15 cac readers just laying around. Our PL gave them out to everyone who didnt have one. I now guard mine with my life. Call me cheap, but dont feel like paying for something that my unit could easily supply me with.

Comment

Working...
              X