X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 94f

Hey Im shipping out 20100224 for Fort Jackson and then Fort Gordon for AIT anyone been there lately for MOS 94f if so whats it like????

Re: 94f

[QUOTE=ngohlud]Hey Im shipping out 20100224 for Fort Jackson and then Fort Gordon for AIT anyone been there lately for MOS 94f if so whats it like????[/QUOTE]

You should look at the 94E thread, the thread has alot of information for 94f too. Depending on you Mos in BET (I think foxes is about 2 weeks) then you are off to the school house.

The barricks that you are going to be in are brand spanking new right outside of barton field.They don't Dill Sgt. anyone so they are called squad leaders the ones you should look out for is: SSG Story and SSG Kirk. I've had many of run ins with those two.

When you get there, since you will be a phase 4 your days (and nights) are going to be taken by ALOT of details.

If I remember correctly, about 3-4 weeks at Gordon, you are up for a phase 5 test. That test will consist of singing the Ordnance song (really ***), Ordnance Creed , class A inspect (which will be easy since you really don't have anything to put on),general orders, army song,pt test, and few other things I cannot remember at this moment.
    If you pass that test no details on the week end and you can smoke.

Phase 5 +
    I really don't know anthing about test. sorry about one.
    You are able to use your POV with a packet and no cerfews.
    At phase 5+ you are treated like you are perment party

Comment

[QUOTE=ngohlud]Hey Im shipping out 20100224 for Fort Jackson and then Fort Gordon for AIT anyone been there lately for MOS 94f if so whats it like????[/QUOTE]

what do you want to know? where you from? sounds like your following the same path i did this past year.

Pfc. Allison

Comment

[QUOTE=Recruiter yosis]

The barricks that you are going to be in are brand spanking new right outside of barton field.They don't Dill Sgt. anyone so they are called squad leaders the ones you should look out for is: SSG Story and SSG Kirk. I've had many of run ins with those two.

[/QUOTE]

HAHA just noticed you said Kirk.. short white guy right? aka: princess.. yeah he's not really my cup of tea... always messing with someone, if i recall ssg story isn't there anymore, the was all 73rd C co.

Comment

i am going to fort gordon on 20100728 94F and was wondering the same.

Comment

Working...
          X