X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shooting at FT. Hood

Breaking news of a shooting at Fort Hood Texas several dead and wounded in double digits....more to follow I'm sure:mad:

Re: Shooting at FT. Hood

DEVELOPING: A mass shooting at Ft. Hood military post in Texas has left at least 7 dead and 20 wounded and one suspected gunman is on the loose, officials told Fox News.

A massive manhunt was under way for the suspect at large, Fox News confirmed. One person was in custody. The New York Post said that there were two shooters at the Army post massacre; other reports said there were three.

The attack apparently happened at Ft. Hood's Soldier Readiness Center. Army officials didn't know whether the victims were civilians or military personnel.

Other media reports said the number of victims remained unclear.

The men were reportedly dressed in Army fatigues, but military officials couldn't confirm that they were Army personnel.

The base and area schools were on lockdown after the mass shooting, and all those on the Army post were asked to gather for a head count.

The FBI was en route to Ft. Hood to provide assistance.

There have been several previous deadly incidents at Ft. Hood, including a shooting of one soldier by another at a party in July; a rape and fatal shooting of an Army medic at her apartment near the post 11 years ago; and the murder-suicide of a lieutenant by a soldier in September 2008.

Comment

I just got finished speaking to a few of my guys there, the whole base is in a lockdown status and taking accountability. Just what you see on the news. Remember, always be aware of your situation, no matter where you are.

Comment

Thats what I'm talking about. Double A's alert & awareness! Watching live news from Fort Hood.

Comment

CNN reports 9 dead now.

Comment

[QUOTE=show_stopper999]CNN reports 9 dead now.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't believe anything from CNN...Especially after "ballon boy":D

Comment

Thats what I get for watching the Communist News Network.

Comment

[QUOTE=show_stopper999]Thats what I get for watching the Communist News Network.[/QUOTE]

I'm going to not make any assumptions until I watch Glenn Beck tonight.

Comment

Local news is reporting possible 30 wounded now. Way to early to speculate. Supposely sources from K.Bailey Hutchinson office is stating this.

Comment

[QUOTE=hrotccadet]I'm going to not make any assumptions until I watch Glenn Beck tonight.[/QUOTE]

LOL! I hope he cries again. He is a trip.

Comment

[QUOTE=show_stopper999]

The men were reportedly dressed in Army fatigues, but military officials couldn't confirm that they were Army personnel.

.[/QUOTE]

Wait hold up they aren't sure if they are actually Soldiers? So this could ver well be two a s s h o l e s that dressed up as two Soldiers.

Comment

[QUOTE=7011USMC]LOL! I hope he cries again. He is a trip.[/QUOTE]

True but he is a good guy I mean he is a regular averge guy who is not the usual reporter or talk show host or a lawyer like ALOT of them are.

Comment

CG of FORT Hood said 12 dead 31 wounded.

Comment

MSNBC reports all shooters are soldiers. One is custody is "Army Major with 'Arabic sounding name'"

Comment

CG said there were at least two shooters possible 3. Soldiers were at the readiness center the old dome athletic complex. Civilian contractor cop amoung dead.

Comment

Working...
                              X