X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 11b

[QUOTE=spc corsi]Thank you Tyler. That is what i was wondering. I dont mind doing it again I just really dont want to do day 0 over again....lol[/QUOTE]

California and HI has an MOST school for 11B... Check out this link from HIARNG... It's a 15 day school...

[url]http://hawaii.gov/dod/hiarng/rti/tabs/courses/11b-mos-t[/url]

Comment

[QUOTE=Oldschool23]California and HI has an MOST school for 11B... Check out this link from HIARNG... It's a 15 day school...

[url]http://hawaii.gov/dod/hiarng/rti/tabs/courses/11b-mos-t[/url][/QUOTE]

Sign me up. i will go and train in HI. that would be fun.

Comment

[QUOTE=Hanson]When I get to heaven
        St. Peter's gonna say,
        "How'd you earn your livin' boy,
        How'd you earn your pay?"
        I'll reply with a whole lot of anger,
        "Made my living as... a food inspector?!?[/QUOTE]

Hooah, that is hilarious!

Comment

[QUOTE=California Major]Hooah, that is hilarious![/QUOTE]

Our Platoon SGT in BCT was a food inspector. We sang to to him all the time to a whole lot of "SHUT THE F UP!". He was a nice guy. Not so much a bad@ss. Was complaining about having to be a DS one day because it was the only way they'd give him his E6.

Comment

[QUOTE=tyler1124]I know we had an PS 88m who was out for 7 years, he joined us week 4 just in time for marksmanship, Also we two E-6's join us week 7 both who had just transfered one from Dental and the other being a Commo, so my best guess is you will go through OSUT, probably not week 1 day 1, but you will join at some point.[/QUOTE]

Were those prior service guys Regular Army or National Guard?

Comment

The 88m in my Plt was AD, but I knew two of the PS guys in other Plt's were NG, although one was going in as an 18 series guy so that could have been a factor.

Comment

What is 11B AIT like for the "prior service" guys going through it? Like are they stuck in the same barracks as the IET soldiers or are they kept seperate outside of training times. I know in my AIT the prior service guys were not allowed to interact with us outside the "school house". Is that the same for 11B? I have heard the E-5s were allowed to do their own thing afterwards, but what about E-4s? Or does it depend on what Company and Battalion you get placed into? Well thats my questions for you...

Comment

I spoke To the S1 form the 11b unit here in colorado last night. He said that for prior service it is a 2 week AIT. anyone know if that is a true statement.

Comment

[QUOTE=spc corsi]I spoke To the S1 form the 11b unit here in colorado last night. He said that for prior service it is a 2 week AIT. anyone know if that is a true statement.[/QUOTE]

He probably went through a quick MOSQ course. They do this all the time. Especially for converting other MOS to 11b.

Comment

there are 212 ways to be a soldier, 211 SUPPORT the Infantry! RLTW!

Comment

Holy Crap, look who graced us with his presence!!! Merry Christmas, brother...

Comment

[QUOTE=LRS_Paratrooper]there are 212 ways to be a soldier, 211 SUPPORT the Infantry! RLTW![/QUOTE]

Thats great!! And us infantry appreciate everything the other 211 jobs do for us!

Comment

I realize this is an old post but I have to defend my MOS(just for fun so please dont get offended). 31B see more action then most would think. During my deployment we worked as QRF and so did 11Bs. We did alot of patrols mounted and dismounted with the Iraqi Police. The 11Bs did the same with the Iraqi Army. See the pattern yet?

Comment

So you are saying 31B is a wannabe feeder for 11B? :D Kinda like a Fat Free version? :D

Comment

[QUOTE=orarng_11b]Thats great!! And us infantry appreciate everything the other 211 jobs do for us![/QUOTE]

Someone tricked you guys into thinking that one.....:p

You guys are really just keeping the "crib and the kitchen" safe.........
                                And we appreciate the "free" security for the HOA....:D

Comment

Working...
                                X