X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Path To Honor Status

I finished the application last week and haven't received an email or phone call.

I told my recruiter I had finished my application and he said he would be in the office and review it Tuesday then give me a call. It's Thursday now and when i looked at my application to make sure it was finished, says it is complete, it said under my status that I'm enlisted. (Personal Tab - Personal - Status) And at the top it says "Processing for Guard Enlisted".

Does this mean i am enlisted and just need to keep waiting for my recruiter? I'm just confused what to do. I'm only 17, could that be why my recruiter is taking a longer time? I've never been this excited and want to make sure it isn't for no reason.

Re: Path To Honor Status

No, it does not mean you are enlisted. It is merely a status on your application of what you are applying for....enlisted vs officer app.

If this is incorrect, an "expert" will chime in...

Comment

[QUOTE=Jamie Blum;171207]I finished the application last week and haven't received an email or phone call.

I told my recruiter I had finished my application and he said he would be in the office and review it Tuesday then give me a call. It's Thursday now and when i looked at my application to make sure it was finished, says it is complete, it said under my status that I'm enlisted. (Personal Tab - Personal - Status) And at the top it says "Processing for Guard Enlisted".

Does this mean i am enlisted and just need to keep waiting for my recruiter? I'm just confused what to do. I'm only 17, could that be why my recruiter is taking a longer time? I've never been this excited and want to make sure it isn't for no reason.[/QUOTE]

Bai78 is correct. "Enlisted" is only verifying if your application is for Enlisted versus Commission.

Did you receive an email verifying that you completed both parts of your application? Many times applicants believe that they have completed everything, but unless you get an email, your application is not complete and won't be forwarded to your Recruiter. This may be why they haven't called you to confirm they have seen it.

I would recommend getting in touch with the Path To Honor help desk. They can look up your account and see if there are any hang ups with it. Here's their number: 1-866-529-1354 and an email if that works better for you [email]customersupport@nationalguard.com[/email].

Let me know if you have any issues with this. :)

Comment

[QUOTE=RyCass;171242]Bai78 is correct. "Enlisted" is only verifying if your application is for Enlisted versus Commission.

Did you receive an email verifying that you completed both parts of your application? Many times applicants believe that they have completed everything, but unless you get an email, your application is not complete and won't be forwarded to your Recruiter. This may be why they haven't called you to confirm they have seen it.

I would recommend getting in touch with the Path To Honor help desk. They can look up your account and see if there are any hang ups with it. Here's their number: 1-866-529-1354 and an email if that works better for you [email]customersupport@nationalguard.com[/email].

Let me know if you have any issues with this. :)[/QUOTE]

Thank you! I just contacted them and they said it was completed 100%. They said i wouldn't receive an email or anything saying i completed it, though.
        Last edited by Jamie Blum; November 10th, 2012, 02:54 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=Jamie Blum;171301]Thank you! I just contacted them and they said it was completed 100%. They said i wouldn't receive an email or anything saying i completed it, though.[/QUOTE]

The same thing happened with my app. I did not get an email confirmation even though it said it was complete. However, I did receive a call from 866-GO-GUARD to review my information.

Comment

[QUOTE=bai78;171307]The same thing happened with my app. I did not get an email confirmation even though it said it was complete. However, I did receive a call from 866-GO-GUARD to review my information.[/QUOTE]

Good to know I'm not the only one. How long did it take for that call?

Comment

[QUOTE=Jamie Blum;171309]Good to know I'm not the only one. How long did it take for that call?[/QUOTE]

Well I finished my app late Wednesday night/early Thursday morning & got a call Friday afternoon.

Comment

Working...
              X