X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• path to honor application canceled!

I started filling my path to honor application online yesterday, but when i came back to it today, I found its been canceled.. And when i try to register again, system tells me that this user already exist! I need to know what to do?

Re: path to honor application canceled!

[QUOTE=Asal;159512]I started filling my path to honor application online yesterday, but when i came back to it today, I found its been canceled.. And when i try to register again, system tells me that this user already exist! I need to know what to do?[/QUOTE]

Just go see a recruiter. You don't need to go through all that stuff.

Comment

[QUOTE=Asal;159512]I started filling my path to honor application online yesterday, but when i came back to it today, I found its been canceled.. And when i try to register again, system tells me that this user already exist! I need to know what to do?[/QUOTE]

You can get your account reactivated by calling the PTH help desk. Here's their number: 1-866-529-1354. They should also be able to tell you why or how your account was cancelled.

Comment

Thank you all, got it fixed!

Comment

[QUOTE=ParalegalNCO1;159518]Just go see a recruiter. You don't need to go through all that stuff.[/QUOTE]

Actually that is how packets are built now. The recruiters have to send people to path to honor where they do all the input themselves.

Comment

[QUOTE=HR NCO;159567]Actually that is how packets are built now. The recruiters have to send people to path to honor where they do all the input themselves.[/QUOTE]

Absolutely correct! It saves the recruiters time if the new recruits fill it out before hand.

Comment

[QUOTE=HR NCO;159567]Actually that is how packets are built now. The recruiters have to send people to path to honor where they do all the input themselves.[/QUOTE]

+1 Absolutely right. The completed PTH eventually populates the RRNCO system. Although, some recruiters choose to sit down and fill it out with an applicant in real time.

Comment

Working...
              X