X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Checklist & Application to Bring to Your Recruiter

The attached document is an application and checklist of needed items ALL applicants should fill out and bring with them when they go visit their recruiter. This will greatly assist you in your enlistment process. Remember: bring all items on the checklist with you to include ANY and all court documents regarding any and ALL traffic violations ect.

I've also attached what I use for NPS enlistments. It's a checklist for recruiters to use to assure they have everything they need to process at meps, feel free to change or alter it according to what your meps requires.

Good Luck and hope this helps.
    Last edited by sgtdavis; December 18th, 2008, 09:33 AM.

You should also bring a copy of all of this with you to MEPS! Leave it in the locker with your overnight bag and its there if you need something.

For example - they mistyped my first name when it was entered. To get it fixed on my folder, they needed to see my social security card. I had given my recruiter a copy with my application. Went to him (he was there in the Guard office), he didn't see it in the paperwork. Thankfully I had stuck my original in my overnight bag and was able to go get it from the locker.

Comment

Working...
    X