Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

92m? when and how often r classes held???

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 92m? when and how often r classes held???

i am gonna join the active first program in the guard, and my rec said my dream mos 92m is available on active duty, but i am afraid when i go to meps they will say it is not available. i was told by a reg army rec they can guaranttee me my mos b4 i go 2 meps. true?? also i was told that since this is a small mos that they only give ait for it every so often and that it might not happen 4 me. any info??

what is a 92M

Comment

me

92m is a mortuary affairs spec. you pick up the remains of fallen soldiers and send them back to their family, along with their belongings.

Comment

[QUOTE=92m wannabe]i am gonna join the active first program in the guard, and my rec said my dream mos 92m is available on active duty, but i am afraid when i go to meps they will say it is not available. i was told by a reg army rec they can guaranttee me my mos b4 i go 2 meps. true?? also i was told that since this is a small mos that they only give ait for it every so often and that it might not happen 4 me. any info??[/QUOTE]

Hi 92M wannabe,
        Good choice of an MOS. However, the only school for it is at Fort Lee,VA.
        Next Class Schedules:Feb 22nd,March 14th,April 11th,May9th and Jun 6th,2008.
        The course is only 5 weeks and 3 days long.

Goodluck,

Comment

Working...
        X