X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full Time Guard in Tennessee?

I saw a link on here for a page that had links to the states with full time guard opportunities. Well, Tennessee's no longer led where it needs to, the page was no longer working. Anyone have any insight on where I can find out some info about full time guard opportunities in TN?

here you go

http://www.agrjob.com/tenn.html

Comment

I was kidding with the AF links. Here are the ARNG ones but time is running out.

https://tn.ngb.army.mil/hro/tennessee.htm
      Last edited by WO1 Quinones; September 12th, 2008, 11:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WO1 Quinones
        I was kidding withthe AF links. Here are the ARNG ones but time is running out.

https://tn.ngb.army.mil/hro/tennessee.htm
        Yeah I was looking at it going "That's the Air Guard" LOL

That is the link that doesn't work, says Secure Connection Failed...

What do you mean that time is running out?

Edit:
        NM, got a certificate, guess it must have been my browser or something...got the page up

Comment

its your computer because I can see the links. Did you get to see that page showing the jobs?

Comment

just doing test

test

Comment

Originally posted by WO1 Quinones
              its your computer because I can see the links. Did you get to see that page showing the jobs?
              Yes I got to the page with the jobs, thank you. I am guessing now that you mean because they are all closing soon? I just wanted to see what kind of positions there are, trying to get a feel for everything. I am trying to decide whether to go AD or NG if I can get the medical waiver needed to do either.

Comment

well come active

its good to have a outstanding citizen come AD. whatever you decide. good luck

Comment

Are you prior service? It is rather difficult to get an AGR job, and typically requires you to be at least a promotable SPC, and several years of m-day or active experience. If you are looking for full-time service check into the Active First program. If that isn't around still, look into going Active Duty.

Comment

Originally posted by Leadfoot299
                    I saw a link on here for a page that had links to the states with full time guard opportunities. Well, Tennessee's no longer led where it needs to, the page was no longer working. Anyone have any insight on where I can find out some info about full time guard opportunities in TN?
                    AGR hard to get, most folks who get it know someone.

Comment

Working...
                    X