X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASVAB Score

My recruiter and the folks at the NG Liaisons office told me my test score was great, better the scores of most who take the test. But I'm not sure I believe them. I scored a 68 and I have a feeling that is very average. Can someone give me an honest answer? :rolleyes:
    Last edited by Elle; June 2nd, 2006, 06:20 PM.

No score yet

I went to take the ASVAB this morning, but have to wait until tuesday for the score.... Seems like forever...

Comment

That sucks. They told me my score right away.

Comment

They were supposed to give me mine right away too, but half way through the lady told us "I won't be able to give you your scores today, these machines have a mind of their own"... whatever...

Comment

sounds good

68 sounds good...i got a 62 for my total score but scored 94+ on each of my line scores which is excellent so you shouldnt have a problem

Comment

What are line scores? No one told me specifics about my results, just that I got a '68'.

Comment

Hey there

Just to let you know the "score" they gave you is actually out of 99.
              [url]http://www.army.com/enlist/asvab_score.html[/url]
              This should give you some answers.
              SPC Kinnick

Comment

hey again

I don't know how reliable this is but here you go.
                [url]http://usmilitary.about.com/od/armyjoin/l/blarasvabscores.htm[/url]
                SPC Kinnick

Comment

yes

i got a 70 and that made me be able to do whatever mos i wanted to don't worry u are fine.

Comment

Thanks, Catie.

Comment

Finally

I finally got my results today. Seemed like forever. My recruiter called and said that I scored an 87. He said that it was good. Also got high line scores... don't really know what they are, but will be going to talk to him tomorrow after work. Is an 87 good?

Comment

[QUOTE=New_Here]I finally got my results today. Seemed like forever. My recruiter called and said that I scored an 87. He said that it was good. Also got high line scores... don't really know what they are, but will be going to talk to him tomorrow after work. Is an 87 good?[/QUOTE]

Yea thats really good. I got an 89 and my GT score(which is most important i hear) was a 116 or something? All i know is it was 6 points higher than what the most advanced job requires. If u get a 110(or higher) on ur GT score then you can pretty much pick and choose w/e u want(although some jobs require other scores too but if u got over a 110 on ur gt i would assume u got pretty high on the other ones as well).

oh and some kid from my school got a 96...the idiots not going to college either, gonna work construction with his dad..

Comment

[Quote]oh and some kid from my school got a 96...the idiots not going to college either, gonna work construction with his dad..[/QUOTE]

Whats wrong with working construction? i dont know where your from but up here most construction places pays more then anything else around here, construction work is a good job, tough labor but worth it

Comment

[QUOTE=dredi18]Whats wrong with working construction? i dont know where your from but up here most construction places pays more then anything else around here, construction work is a good job, tough labor but worth it[/QUOTE]

Nothings wrong with it but the kid really is a genious.. Like freakishly smart..he'd probably do society alot more good curing cancer or AIDS or making H2O powered cars a reality..hehe

And its more because of his reasoning, he said he doesn't really want to work construction his whole life but he doesn't want to go through the 'college hassel.' He could get through college easily..

Comment

Sweet. My GT was 130....

Comment

Working...
                              X