Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please dont name a drink the TWIN TOWERS.

Comment

how seriously off topic can we get? I propose discussing the mating rituals of small furry woodland creatures

Comment

[QUOTE=WO1 Quinones]Please dont name a drink the TWIN TOWERS.[/QUOTE]

Well...that'd have to be TWO drinks anyway.

Comment

[QUOTE=planedr]You call them Depth Charges, so should I get pissed because my great uncle was killed by a Japanese depth charge in WW II? Fcuk you little bithc! Suck a fat babies dick![/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s146/sheila-neil/misc%20posts/vader-fail.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

[quote=Spr Steve][IMG]http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s146/sheila-neil/misc%20posts/vader-fail.jpg[/IMG][/quote]

lol funny. where do you guys find this stuff at? lol

Comment

[QUOTE=Spr Steve]Fcuking Prick.. I'm glad that Car Bombs are a huge source of comedy for you all.[/QUOTE]

They are when British babies are involved!!!:D

Comment

[QUOTE=Tigerforce]They are when British babies are involved!!!:D[/QUOTE]

Man that is just wrong!:mad:

Comment

[QUOTE=Tigerforce]Man that is just wrong!:mad:[/QUOTE]

If you don't like it go post somewhere else!:mad:

Comment

[QUOTE=Tigerforce]If you don't like it go post somewhere else!:mad:[/QUOTE]

I purposely havent posted much about the drink name. But, man, i'm worried about you. lol Is it really talking to yourself though if its typing?

Comment

[QUOTE=Tigerforce]They are when British babies are involved!!!:D[/QUOTE]

You're quoted now ScumForce.
                      Last edited by Spr Steve; December 28th, 2008, 05:29 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=WO1 Quinones]lol funny. where do you guys find this stuff at? lol[/QUOTE]

After two months of posting here I got the impression that you lot were all Internet newbs. You guys are about to get owned.

Not you Quinnones because you're prolly one of the few that I actually respect.

Posting pics is a no no. Prepare to get 'photo shopped'...

Comment

[QUOTE=Tigerforce]If you don't like it go post somewhere else!:mad:[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s146/sheila-neil/misc%20posts/InternetToughGuy.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

[quote=Spr Steve][IMG]http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s146/sheila-neil/misc%20posts/InternetToughGuy.jpg[/IMG][/quote]

hahahhaha. hey but at least put my pic there. I look tougher punching the monitor lol. Simply hilarious. :D

BTW, that pic is outdated. Dot matrix printer (centronics cable) with a 286 processor and looks just like an old vga/ega monitor with 60megahertz interlaced running Windows 3.1 or 98 with a dial-up connection cerca AOL lol. and 5 1/4 inch diskettes. There wasnt internet in that time; well at least not accessible to the public lol. And those glasses are no longer fashionable. I bet that guy is a Major in today's army lol. Are those newports?
                            Last edited by WO1 Quinones; December 28th, 2008, 05:49 PM.

Comment

sheot I had a commodore 64 back in the day! :cool:

Comment

[QUOTE=planedr]You call them Depth Charges, so should I get pissed because my great uncle was killed by a Japanese depth charge in WW II? Fcuk you little bithc! Suck a fat babies dick![/QUOTE]
                                hahahahahaha.........WOW:eek:

Comment

Working...
                                X