X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ASM Air Assault Incentive Program

I was one of the first people to have this incentive in their contracts (wow, 17 months ago), but went straight from BCT/AIT to Title 10 mobilization so there was no time to request my slot. Am I likely out of luck regarding this (since the policy was funded for FY09)?

No one in my unit has any idea about it and I'd like to have some idea before I make an issue that "it was in my contract" and insist on a slot or, at least, first chance on a slot that becomes available.

Comment

[QUOTE=chd]I was one of the first people to have this incentive in their contracts (wow, 17 months ago), but went straight from BCT/AIT to Title 10 mobilization so there was no time to request my slot. Am I likely out of luck regarding this (since the policy was funded for FY09)?

No one in my unit has any idea about it and I'd like to have some idea before I make an issue that "it was in my contract" and insist on a slot or, at least, first chance on a slot that becomes available.[/QUOTE]

Guess what? If it's in your contract, it's yours! Push the issue and have fun!

Comment

[QUOTE=SGTHess]Guess what? If it's in your contract, it's yours! Push the issue and have fun![/QUOTE]

"Yessss!" [Napoleon Dynamite voice]

Thanks - I was going to push it anyways, but needed a little extra motivation.

Comment

Working...
        X