X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warning: Rant Enclosed

Ok, just did 400miles riding in a 5 ton today. Why would anyone want to choose this as a MOS? It is the most trained monkeyism, uncomfortable, cant hear crap, brain oozing out your eyeballs with boredum, vibrating machine of monkey spank!!!! I mean I understand people have to have items a goods moved from place to place in order to function, but why would someone choose this as a first choice?? This should be a job for someone that was articled 15ed, reduced rank, form of punishment. For those of you that perform this MOS, thankyou, you do a job that nobody wants and keeps the Army rolling along.

I'm an 88 mike so,yes,it sucks at times lol...

Comment

What happened? 160th stand you up? All the AF SOF C-130 TDY?

Comment

[QUOTE=Phantom]Ok, just did 400miles riding in a 5 ton today. Why would anyone want to choose this as a MOS? It is the most trained monkeyism, uncomfortable, cant hear crap, brain oozing out your eyeballs with boredum, vibrating machine of monkey spank!!!! I mean I understand people have to have items a goods moved from place to place in order to function, but why would someone choose this as a first choice?? This should be a job for someone that was articled 15ed, reduced rank, form of punishment. For those of you that perform this MOS, thankyou, you do a job that nobody wants and keeps the Army rolling along.[/QUOTE]

Sam is losing his mind at the moment and this is the MOS he is in AIT for.
        Last edited by freedomrider7; November 5th, 2008, 08:54 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=CPT Burritt]What happened? 160th stand you up? All the AF SOF C-130 TDY?[/QUOTE]

Lots of Turn In and Pic up, we are moving to a new Armory so trying to find and give back all the ancient crap stuck in this building, I think I found Hoffa!!

Comment

Re: Warning: Rant Enclosed

[QUOTE=Phantom]Lots of Turn In and Pic up, we are moving to a new Armory so trying to find and give back all the ancient crap stuck in this building, I think I found Hoffa!![/QUOTE]
            Tell Hoffa I said hello!

/cough 2 pts:cool:

Comment

[QUOTE=Phantom]Why would anyone want to choose this as a MOS?[/QUOTE]

Bonus? Civilian transferable skills?

All that good stuff that goes right out the door the second you sign that contract...

Comment

PV2 Bart, you have Mail, PM... To all that read this, this was a rant from 2yrs ago, SGT Bart, invented a game and I declare him the victor, it is in zero form of disrespect to any 88M, they keep the Army moving and do a job most dont want and they do it well.

Comment

[QUOTE=Phantom]PV2 Bart, you have Mail, PM... To all that read this, this was a rant from 2yrs ago, SGT Bart, invented a game and I declare him the victor, it is in zero form of disrespect to any 88M, they keep the Army moving and do a job most dont want and they do it well.[/QUOTE]

LOL some guy was digging up old posts, no idea his reasoning but wanted to turn it into a game since he was so adoment (can't spell) about it

Comment

A 5ton? Wow, they should of at least given you an 915.

Comment

[QUOTE=SGT Bart]LOL some guy was digging up old posts, no idea his reasoning but wanted to turn it into a game since he was so adoment (can't spell) about it[/QUOTE]
                      Someone has too much time on their hands. :eek:

Comment

Working...
                      X