Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video Game Review (Call of Duty: World at War Beta )

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been drawn to WoW for some time. I started playing about 2 weeks after the game released and haven't given it up since. My wife and kids play too. WOTLK is going to be as big as the Burning Crusades was, but I plan on spending Thursday and Friday playing Fallout 3 since the servers for WoW will most likely be corky. Then I have drill this weekend so won't be playing much at all.

Comment

Well, for the first year after World of Warcraft came out. I hate the game with a passion cause I was a Hardcore FPS player. I LAN a lot and travel the east coast to tournaments and such. My friend talked me into buying the game and paying for the first 2 months for me. He said that if I didn't like the game, he would buy the account off me. So I said, "What the h3ll. I got nothing to lose." So I started playing it and after 2 weeks, I was hooked. Been playing since.

Comment

Ok. So, I got my hands on an advanced copy of Call Of Duty WAW. I have been playing it since Sunday night. All I can say is that it is a beautiful game, and one of the best COD games ever.

Comment

COD4 was one of the greatest military FPS of all time. The single player was AMAZING... but also amazingly short. Hopefully COD5 fixed that, because that was the only thing that really hampered how great it was. Multiplayer? COD4 took the cake. I'll just have to see how COD5 does. It's kind of hard to improve on a classic, but it is possible.

Comment

For those with the full game, did they set it up for multiplayer so if you're a level 10, you're not playing with a freakin level 55 on like their 3rd prestige?

I have no problem leveling up fast, I was actually extremely good at COD4, but with the looks of the unlockables in this game, I don't wanna be a level 10 with nothing, and have to fight someone with a flamethrower

Comment

The fun is in having to fight a player with a flamethrower with nothing!!! I loved sneaking up on a player and knifing him when he had a huge .50 cal. But at the same time, I know what you mean. They also need to improve on the hit registry so that when I unload a whole clip into a players head he dies, and dosent turn around and hit me with 2 shots from a pistol and me being the one who dies.

Comment

Re: Video Game Review (Call of Duty: World at War Beta )

anyone play Modern Warfare:2? BOOM....HEAD SHOT!

/2 pts! :cool:

Comment

Is it just me or is World War two starting to get kind of boring?:confused:

Comment

[QUOTE=SGT Bart]anyone play Modern Warfare:2? BOOM....HEAD SHOT!

/2 pts! :cool:[/QUOTE]

LMAO....between you and Phantom.....ROFL...:D

Comment

nono, i'm done. I french fla...i mean gave up!

Comment

I gotta say I really like the story line in Modern Warfare 2 but I hope they stop making games about the second World War I mean it's got to be the most overly used topic ever and not just in video games but in just about all book, movies, tv shows, and anything else you can think of.

Comment

I agree! World War 2 has been done a million times!

Comment

Cool I Can Post Now .

How Did You Get The Beta Version

Comment

Working...
                            X