Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video Game Review (Call of Duty: World at War Beta )

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who is up for a game tonight? I will be home around 7pm cST.

I only play on a 24" monitor at 1900X1200.....

Comment

Which game, Ex-CPLnTX?

Comment

I have BF2 and COD4 and COD WAW Beta. Or what type of game? I am open to all... I'll post up when I get home... I need to try out my mic and see if it works...

Comment

one more thing....

the kill cam is part of the army's don't ask dont tell dont touch policy....

Comment

[QUOTE=Ex-CPLnTX]one more thing....

the kill cam is part of the army's don't ask dont tell dont touch policy....[/QUOTE]
            I'm up for some COD4 or BF2 - Haven't played BF2 in about a month but I'll jump on it. Use to be level 55 with all golden weapons unlocked on COD4 but forgot if you reformat your harddrive, you love your rank. LoL

Comment

If anybody has Xfire - Feel free to send me your name or you can post it on here. I use Xfire but I forgot my login name cause I usually just use Ventrilo or Teamspeak.

If you don't have Xfire and are interested in using it, you can download it at. [url]http://www.xfire.com[/url]. It's just like AIM, Yahoo or MSN but mainly for gamers. Shows you which games your friends are playing and it can automatically connect to that server they are playing on, as long as you have that game installed.

If you don't have ventrilo, you can download it here. [url]http://www.ventrilo.com[/url]
              If you don't have Teamspeak, you can download it here. [url]http://www.goteamspeak.com[/url]

I have a ventrilo server that we can use if you guys (for the guys who plays) want to use and just carry on.

Comment

Ok I am @ home now and ready to blow off some steam...
                Xfire: cplbrennan

Comment

If you're good at BF2 and want to play on the most popular Infantry only server.

[url]www.imaclan.com[/url]

Comment

So, the signal flares.... anyone use them? I kinda just throw them around for fun, lol

Comment

Okay, Ex-CplnTx and I play some Call of Duty: World at War lastnight and that game is awesome! I will definitely buy it as soon as it hit shelves. The fact that they send in dogs to attack is a whole new level of FPS game play. Scared the $h!t out of me seeing those SOB's running towards me at first but my first instinct was to kill those mofos. LOL!

If anybody else plays this for PC, send me a tell. I'll give you the info to get in touch with me! :D

Comment

Okay. New game that I want to go. I believe it's called Left 4 Dead. Seen the preview for it on G4 lastnight and that game looks kick a$$! Graphics look great, game play looks great, the whole game looks great! :D

Comment

If you reserved COD my buddy at gamestop told me you can pick it up today at 5 pm. Dont know if its true but im goin just to see.

Comment

Well, I have beta COD:WaW so I'm satisfied with that for right now. I'll get the game probably next week sometime, if not in 2 Weeks. My main thoughts are on World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King which comes out Thursday. Which I will be at Gamestop Wednesday at 10:00pm waiting for 12:00am to come. They're opening the doors to all the people who have the game reserved. :D Mine is bought and paid for as since the first day they started reserving it.

Comment

I dont know about wrath of the Lich King.

With all these console games I have lost intreast in Wow. But my relationship with wow has been a on and off one. Some months im addicted and others I couldnt care.

I am in that I dont care stage.

Comment

LMAO! Yeah I know how you feel, my account is 2 1/2 years old, quit for about 10 months but have been back for a steady 1 year. Some reason I keep being drawn to WoW, even though FPS games is where my interest is at mostly.

Comment

Working...
                                X