X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Phantom]Mroe Poplee souhld sepnd tmie fcousinsg on bsaic tarinnig tahn tihs blluhsit !![/QUOTE]
    More people should focus on lightening up than stressing over the small ****.

Comment

[QUOTE=QuantumRN]Hey, ridiculously long words that make no sense is just not my style.....
      I'm more in to nicknames for your pecker! ;)[/QUOTE]
      Awesome!

No.....not the comment, thats what his name is[url=http://www.mysmiley.net/free-animated-smileys.php][img]http://img2.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/evilgrin/evilgrin0039.gif[/img][/url]

Comment

[QUOTE=QuantumRN]Hey, ridiculously long words that make no sense is just not my style.....

I need a good name for my willy wonka... care to come up with one for him? :D

Comment

Are you trying to revive the 69p thread, Quantum?

Comment

[QUOTE=QuantumRN]Man.... You guys rock! Awesome, Willy Wonka, and 69P!!!! LMAO....

After the disaster over in the underwear thread, it's nice to see people with a sense of humor!!! ;)

Thanks for making me laugh after a bad day at work.... :)[/QUOTE]

LOL... im glad we can make you laugh, its good to get your mind off stuff... and it can help you live LONGER!!

Speaking of longer, I thought you would make a comment back to me like, its not willy wonka, its an oompa loompa! :eek:

Comment

[QUOTE=QuantumRN]Man.... You guys rock! Awesome, Willy Wonka, and 69P!!!! LMAO....

After the disaster over in the underwear thread, it's nice to see people with a sense of humor!!! ;)

Thanks for making me laugh after a bad day at work.... :)[/QUOTE]
              now THAT just made MY day.....wwwwwoooooowwwww......but I like the underwear thread........:D

Comment

Re: Lets have some fun!!!!!!

cansomeonepleasetellmewerethespacebarisonthekeyboardthanks

Comment

2 year old thread impressive(not)...and I thought you weren't a bored troll(not). phew, thank God.....

Comment

What is going on here? Why would you do that?

Comment

[QUOTE=SGT Bart;135871]2 year old thread impressive(not)...and I thought you weren't a bored troll(not). phew, thank God.....[/QUOTE]

Bart you need to loosen up. din't you read the "lets have some fun!!!!" Its friday, got the weekend with my family and i feel very confident! :)

Comment

Don't provoke SGT Bart. He may come out of retirement as a chaplain candidate.

Comment

This is absurd lol. Stop reviving super old threads! (Chappy, Like how I read the timestamps first! lol)

Comment

[QUOTE=Chaplain4me;135876]Don't provoke SGT Bart. He may come out of retirement as a chaplain candidate.[/QUOTE]

From what I've heard, he'll make you quit the forum. I wouldn't mess with Bart, he's probably the baddest dude around these here forums.

Comment

omfg......

Comment

Working...
                              X