Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sam called me today for the first time in 9 weeks! I was so happy I could barely speak. :D
    Last edited by freedomrider7; October 2nd, 2008, 07:04 PM.

Comment

I am jumping for joy in your glee ")

Comment

[QUOTE=WO1 Quinones]I am jumping for joy in your glee ")[/QUOTE]

LMAO:D You are ok Chief!

Comment

[QUOTE=WO1 Quinones]I am jumping for joy in your glee ")[/QUOTE]
          Don't think you're jumping for joy for her Glee. I think you're jumping for joy cause it's Friday!!!!

Comment

Lol he probably is jumping because it's Friday but that's ok.

Comment

Sam's on his way to AIT now. It is in MO. It's so nice to talk to him, except when he talks about basic and uses tons of abbreviations!
              Do they make a dictionary with military abbreviations?

Comment

We dont understand this foriegn language you speak. Please use acronyms and profanity only and we can understand much more clearly.:D

Comment

Lol I understand when Sam and other people use profanity, that doesn't bother me and I use it sometimes when talking to him, but I'm not too good on the abbreviations and acronyms.

Comment

[quote=freedomrider7]Lol I understand when Sam and other people use profanity, that doesn't bother me and I use it sometimes when talking to him, but I'm not too good on the abbreviations and acronyms.[/quote]

here you go freedomrider

[URL="http://www.fas.org/news/reference/lexicon/acronym.htm"]http://www.fas.org/news/reference/lexicon/acronym.htm[/URL]

Comment

[QUOTE=WO1 Quinones]here you go freedomrider

[URL="http://www.fas.org/news/reference/lexicon/acronym.htm"]http://www.fas.org/news/reference/lexicon/acronym.htm[/URL][/QUOTE]

lol thanks

Comment

Abbreviations are to the army as ebonics is to the ghetto.

Comment

[QUOTE=shutterm4]Abbreviations are to the army as ebonics is to the ghetto.[/QUOTE]

Lol I don't understand that either. Eventually I'll understand the abbreviations.

Comment

If he comes back saying "hooah" to everything, smack him and tell him its stupid

Comment

IET is so much about hearing or seeing something, and having such a natural reaction to it by saying or doing something in return. I understand why now, but it was funny at the time. For a few weeks afterwards I would hear a specific phrase and automatically feel the need to say something ingrained in my head. The little catch phrases and mottos you are so used to saying come out so naturally, and others just dont get it. lol

Comment

RIGHT face "READY KILL"
                                HALF RIGHT face "Ahhh ****"
                                PLATOON halt " Stop Freeze"
                                Maddawgs whats the order of Chow " Drill sergeant you know the deal, the order of chow is 1234 drill sergeant 1234."

Maddawgs are you hungry " Hungry hungry downright hungry OO Ah I want to eat some Flesh Oo Ah i want to eat some flesh, stab it with a fork, stab it with a fork, WHAT cuz were some head busters what some head busters what HOOAH!"

This is just some of the stuff we said at different commands. Please understand the humor in some of it. It is purely motivational.

Comment

Working...
                                X