X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unit Patches

Just a quick question, I'm in the NJ Guard I haven't been to RSP since I shipped out NOV 07 i'm finally reporting back this weekend, from what i've gathered the whole time being gone is NJ Soldiers wear usually the 42nd ID patch or sometimes the State patch which is the lion head, i don't know who wears which or why, but when i was at FTX last month while still in AIT i shared a tent with an E-4 at my unit who was reclassing and says we wear some other patch which i forgot how it looks like because we're attached to some other unit. My unit is in west trenton, 1-150th, C Co. 1-224, aviation unit...anyone have any input? I pretty sure it will all clear up this weekend, if not then next month when i report to my actual unit

If you can see it on their website, just wait to you get to your unit. Your supply sergeant will issue it to you free of charge.

Comment

if all else fails, just wear no patches and when questioned, respond with "that's G-14 classified"

Comment

Mr. Quinones, is correct. Dont buy it, your supply will give you one. You can purchase more if you want but small things like that are handled for you. Good job on completing training.

Comment

I got two patches and two unit crests. I had to beg for my class A patch. supposedly they were out but magically found one when i told them i needed it

Comment

Class A or crests...supply is always out of 1 or the other.

Comment

i hope they supply my crest at least or else i'll be wearing a crestless beret, as for the class As mine are all chewed up, Ft. Jackson had a big part in that...female PFC rank on both arms, poor stiching showing in the back, we were pretty much on a conveyer belt so i wasn't expecting top notch tailoring...looks like i have to get it tailored once i get the Class A patch, along with some male PFC ranks

Comment

Most people in NJ will wear the Rainbow patch. The lionhead looking one was for an admin/HQ type of unit (dunno the name, but this was my understanding when I was there). Ya know, the ones who screw up your pay regularly. :rolleyes:

Comment

[QUOTE=SaLviRoLLa69]i hope they supply my crest at least or else i'll be wearing a crestless beret, as for the class As mine are all chewed up, Ft. Jackson had a big part in that...female PFC rank on both arms, poor stiching showing in the back, we were pretty much on a conveyer belt so i wasn't expecting top notch tailoring...looks like i have to get it tailored once i get the Class A patch, along with some male PFC ranks[/QUOTE]

Thank god for Fort Knox. At fort Jackson you can get them back the next day. at knox it took 2 and a half weeks before we got ours back and they did refits when we got them. I look like a BAMF in my class A's

Comment

Working...
                  X