Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 278th acr

any one from the 278th acr smyrna tn

I aqm not yet in, but will most likely join the 278th. Are you looking at aviation?

Comment

no im looking at armored cav was just wondering if there is an armored cav squadron of here by the smyrna airport

Comment

I think the 278th has some aviation units in Smyrna. For cav/tanker MOSs you'll probably have to drive a few miles. You can find something withn 30-45 minutes of Smyrna. They've done some re-arranging recently so you'd be best served contacting a recruiter. Their website hasn't been updated for a while.

Comment

yea ill be contacting them tommorow if they dont have a squadron here in smyrna ill just go active

Comment

Just out of curiosity, why is drilling in Smyrna so important? That's a pretty big leap for a drive one weekend each month. I know the 278th has units in Lebanon, Springfield, and Carthage/Gordonsville. If you don't have a car I can help you get hooked up with an decent, inexpensive car after AIT.

Comment

cuz i live right around the corner from the guard post

Comment

278th info

the part of the 278th in smyrna is the regimental support squadron HQ, the 1/230 air cav is also there but no combat units of the cav, there are other units there in smyrna, i can hook you up the 1176th trans co if you want and you could come drill weekend and check out the unit, we are a new light/med trans co that just stood up in may and still under going the growing process, so you could get in on the start and be part of a really great unit.
                PM me back if you are interestedcan hook you up with some guys in the cav

4by4
                Last edited by 4by4; September 12th, 2008, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Re: 278th info

I am looking for some the members form the 278th AIR CAV

Comment

Re: 278th acr

use to be with 278 th cav smyrna tn

Comment

Working...
                    X