X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pay

hey SSG, back in the day when I was in the guard, pay turnaround was two months behind. for example, when i received my les in march, it was for my pay in january. today's finance with the dfas system is no where like the past. meaning that you should get paid for your months drill NLT 3 weeks after completion. so it appears that your pay is way behind. I dont know if you will get the back pay for the SGLI that you dont want to have. I dont think it works that way. your should have a mypay account as well. you can go into there and change all your options when it comes to withholdings as well. do you have a mypay account?

Comment

The issue I have is that in Colorado you are not "in the system" until you attend a reception drill. I did not make the roster for the July or August reception drill and thus I am in limbo. I do not have a chain of command as I am not on my Unit's roster until I am in the system. I do not have a mypay account until I am in the system.

Comment

Re: Quick Question

I had a question about LESs. I didn't want to start a whole other thread so I'm gonna see if it gets answered here. I also couldn't find anything about it in the seach.

Can you check Past LESs? I need to look at mine from last summer but am not sure how. I also totally forgot that I should be printing them by the month so I keep them for record....anyone know if I can check my past LESs?

thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X