X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take Care Everyone!

Well I am on my way back to the Sand box. I have only been home from my first deployment for 5 months. I enjoyed being home even if it was for a little bit. I am a little scared but I am sure that everything will be fine. Yes deploying is scarey but as long as you remember everything that you are trained to do, it will all work out. Take care everyone and good luck in your ventures in the Gaurd. :)

Good luck and God bless! Thanks for your continued service for our country.

Comment

Same here thank you guys for serving our country

Comment

[QUOTE=abillson]Well I am on my way back to the Sand box. I have only been home from my first deployment for 5 months. I enjoyed being home even if it was for a little bit. I am a little scared but I am sure that everything will be fine. Yes deploying is scarey but as long as you remember everything that you are trained to do, it will all work out. Take care everyone and good luck in your ventures in the Gaurd. :)[/QUOTE]

Good luck to you and your unit. Its hard that you have to go back so soon.
        I have not been deployed yet but it looks like soon. Send us a thread and let us know your okay and how its going when you can.

Logcutter

Comment

I think I can speak for all of us here who have deployed already when I tell you to stay alert, don't get complacent and HURRY THE HECK BACK. We'll be expecting a posting from you when you're done with your tour.

Good luck and Godspeed!

Comment

just like in basic training, all i can say is pay attention to detail, keep your eyes open and stay alert. As long as you keep those things in your mind you will be fine

Comment

Thanks for letting us know and i'm proud of you and your unit. Thank you! It would be great to hear how it is going whenever you get the time. Thank you to your families also. And without trying to overstep any boundries.... HUGS I havent had the chance yet, but close family members have. I know everyone is doing what needs to be done, but whenever I hear of someone leaving or coming home, it brings a little wetness to my eyes. That started back in Desert Storm. I think about all our deployed soldiers and families each and every day. Know you are in my families prayers

[QUOTE=abillson]Well I am on my way back to the Sand box. I have only been home from my first deployment for 5 months. I enjoyed being home even if it was for a little bit. I am a little scared but I am sure that everything will be fine. Yes deploying is scarey but as long as you remember everything that you are trained to do, it will all work out. Take care everyone and good luck in your ventures in the Gaurd. :)[/QUOTE]

Comment

Good Luck and come home safe.

Comment

Working...
                X